DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Flamespire Fortress

RedDragonDreamer

Well, working on a Daedric fortress because I had a brillient idea to showcase my daedric furniture as a playable mod as well as being a modders resource.

Once I'm done the entire mod, buildings, npc's everything will be a modders resource. It features a interior exterior, I just can't do worldspaces :wave: yet...

It's got retextured castle blocks and uses several modders resources. Here's a vid featuring the interior exterior and the the grand throneroom which will be in the inner heart of the city.

I don't think I will add any quests but yes Dialogue and it will have a new race, the Empyreal. This is like quite a few mods of mine rolled into one.

Wow, happy to see everythings going really quite well! The face tats look a little... a little like cloth glued to his face at various angles? I think it may just be that the tats and the face don't have the same look... Iunno, I'm bad at that kinda stuff, and it's just my opinion! Otherwise, Great job(And even still, I couldent make face tats that good!)!

Wow, happy to see everythings going really quite well! The face tats look a little... a little like cloth glued to his face at various angles? I think it may just be that the tats and the face don't have the same look... Iunno, I'm bad at that kinda stuff, and it's just my opinion! Otherwise, Great job(And even still, I couldent make face tats that good!)!

Well thats mainly due to me not being able to get my body normal maps to submit and serve me :rofl: I may just have to skip any tats which seriously annoys me.

I wish someone would make a step by step guide to normal maping body textures and making body textures.

Have made a load of improvements the interior exterior is almost complete, just needs tidying up and some doors placed.

Flamespire.jpg

It's scale is vast, just in front of the main tower entry ones character looks like a ant in comparism.

And it's set in big ocean of lava.

rofl, i can just imagine walking in and seeing a bunch of Churls sleeping soundly under their blankets

keep up the good work...though i personally would've preferred them to be sleeping on stone slabs to show their "macho-ness" (somehow pillows and blanket just doesn't mix with spikes, death-traps, torture, and lava...at least in my head)

can't wait to see what else you got!

EDIT: also, i would suggest retextureing the bone-claws on the throne to black, that way it's more demonic and less necro :D

After much tweaking and wrestling with normalmaps...

Enterancetochurllivingbarracks.jpg

The Enterance into the churl barracks/ living quarters

Now I just couldn't stand looking at the warhammer hung on the wall without anything holding it there, so I fashioned a daedric looking weapon rack, now it suits.

Weaponrack.jpg

I just coudn't get the normal maps for the lower bed to serve me so I changed to the middle class one and it serves me well...

Thenewchurlbed.jpg

edit: Good idea Bad Company will do :D

:D my bed awaits.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately not much progress has been made due to me shifting towns and sorting out my son's support services at the hospital.

Here is a picture of the Caitliff Quarters, I'm still working out the textures, I like the floor and the walls but together they just don't look right to me. So I'm looking around for something better.

CaitliffQuarters-1.jpg

:cry:

Unfortunately not much progress has been made due to me shifting towns and sorting out my son's support services at the hospital.

Here is a picture of the Caitliff Quarters, I'm still working out the textures, I like the floor and the walls but together they just don't look right to me. So I'm looking around for something better.

*sniped*

:cry:

Oooo I really like that.

Now I have to figure out a way to use these retextures, they look great :)

Oooo I really like that.

Now I have to figure out a way to use these retextures, they look great :cry:

You should see them ingame, note for those whom are learning texturing: Those palace floors & Walls were hard to figure out how to make look so good in game, I had to grassian blur the normal maps ( after the same settings as InsanitySorrows painting normalmaps ) before they would submit and play good. :)

Well obviously I haven't seen them in game but I think it looks fabulous already! :cry:

Thanks :cry: Now if I could just get a nice modler to make a daedric toilet I'd be such a happy girl, after all, it seems unrealistic that a dremora would have to walk all the way out of the city to do his business and hurl it into the lava and it also seems highly unlikely that he would stick hs butt out of a indow in the citadels.

So far noone at ore wants to take it seriously, I'm really hoping the folks at tesnexus or maybe someone here would take it up. I could try myself but i am limited to nifscope and I doubt I could make a halfway decent one, I would have to think on it and try out making some concept art.