DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Won't you be my neighbor?

NellSpeed

My name is Nell Speed, and I'm pretty new to the ES community. I've done two mod adaptations (see my sig), and am thinking about trying to edit the various porters & guards for a better gender balance. I play mostly Oblivion, although I've done some running around in Morrowind, and will be starting Daggerfall this week, now that I got it installed and working (I think). I've done a very little bit of voice acting. Most recently, I've turned in a round of recordings for Zaldir's Viking Village.

I'm currently dying frequently in the Oubliette... navigating around the Core. Five deaths and counting, folks! Of course, the first took place because I jumped at a too-loud noise outside... and the third because I cracked up after slipping on the ladder the second time.

I die a lot by falling in this game (Jerall mountains, I'm looking right at you.). Shouldn't I be more coordinated in this game than IRL? A mystery to ponder.... *

* Also, I'm pretty sure another of my PCs got killed twice by her spellcasting bunny companion.

LOL welcome to TESA Nell! :) You'll have to fall to a sticky death in the Oubliette core at least another 7 times to catch up to me. :evil: Man I had a heart attack every time! Yelling NO NOONONONO! AHH! :) Priceless every one of them, or so my husband thought. He was cracking up.

WhoGuru: Yelling NO NOONONONO!

Hey, I was yelling that, too! Only when I yelled it, it had more consonants and rhymed with "truck."

yu-gi-oh fan, Kinja, InsanitySorrow, nottlong: Thanks! And nice to see you in the shoutbox, Kinja. :)

greenwarden: Hope you like GiJ-- make sure to snag v1.1, as it adds more locations. I'm really, really, REALLY sorry about the one in Kingscrest, though. It's a total deathtrap.

Psykolabe, Windmill Tilter: The Oubliette actually reminds me a little of playing City of Heroes, where I used to die upwards of a dozen times in a single session. Often by falling off of stuff. I think Oblivion gives way more ways for gravity to kill you, though.

WhoGuru: Yelling NO NOONONONO!

Hey, I was yelling that, too! Only when I yelled it, it had more consonants and rhymed with "truck."

yu-gi-oh fan, Kinja, InsanitySorrow, nottlong: Thanks! And nice to see you in the shoutbox, Kinja. :)

greenwarden: Hope you like GiJ-- make sure to snag v1.1, as it adds more locations. I'm really, really, REALLY sorry about the one in Kingscrest, though. It's a total deathtrap.

Psykolabe, Windmill Tilter: The Oubliette actually reminds me a little of playing City of Heroes, where I used to die upwards of a dozen times in a single session. Often by falling off of stuff. I think Oblivion gives way more ways for gravity to kill you, though.

Thank you NellSpeed and the shoutbox is awesome :lmao: