DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Oblivion Realm Overhaul

DaMage

This is a mod I started way back when i started stripping down the daedric armor to see what would happen. Since then i have built from it and nocited the lack of creatures in oblivion, that is the realm, not the game. So i have started creating my own overhaul to fix the oblivion realm, make it an unlevelled place that will both test lower level players and be a challenge for higher levelled ones. Oblivion is Mehnrunes Dagon's realm of destruction, yet where are his creatures? his great armies? his golrios warriors and mages? All killed by the player alone.

The aim of this overhual will be to provide a more unlevelled challenge with many many more varities of enimies, all that can be told apart at a single glance. I am looking for help with this project, either through texture, mesh or even just ideas that you think oblivion need help with, please post here and have a voice.

The Dremora:

The Dremora are Mehnrunes's 'humans'. The plain game they all wear different strength, yet same looking armor, which makes them hard to tell apart if you come up against different ones in the same room. To fix this I have stripped down the daedric armor to 7 different levels of protection and color (including normal daedric).

The Dremora names are actually thier ranks, and so at the top of every tower next to the sigil stone you will meet a boss dremora that could quite easily be much higher levelled then you. The boss will always be a Kynreeve or higher, and it is not until later in levels that they also begin to appear outside a normal enemies instead of bosses, commanding lesser ranking troops. You will never see a Valkynaz outside the boss area, they continue to act as the boss once you reach the highest level.

armorse.jpg

New creatures: (As thought of by me and Psykolabe) 22/44 completed - Pictures

Creature Ideas are wanted!

If you want to contribute include the following:

Name

Creature Base (what it is built off)

Colour Scheme

Abilities

Other stuff

Atronachs:

[DONE] Wind: From Fire, semi see-through, grey

[DONE] Fire Strom: From Storm, Fire balls and fire aurora

[DONE] Blizzard: From Storm, Ice rocks and frost aurora

[DONE] Blood: From Fire, Dark Red

[iN PROCESS] Crystal: From Frost, purple, semi see-through

[DONE] Water: From Fire, semi see-through, blue

[DONE] Molten Atronach: From Storm, lava rock texture

[DONE] Stone Atronach: From Storm, stone texture

[DONE] Earth Atronach: From Storm, dirt texture

Gemstone Atronachs:

[DONE] Diamond Atronach: From Frost

[DONE] Ruby Atronach: From Frost

[DONE] Sapphire Atronach: From Frost

[DONE] Emerald Atronach: From Frost

[DONE] Topaz Atronach: From Frost

[DONE] Granite Atronach: From Frost

Gold Atronach: From fire

Silver Atronach: From Fire

Other Atronachs:

Essence of Destruction: from fire atronach, absorbs alot of magic and good spell caster. Very dark maroon, matching with destruction effect from game.

Scamps:

[DONE] Skark: scamp, red fur on legs, darker torso.

[DONE] Yesker: Even Stronger scamp, black fur on legs, golder torso.

Aerid: Kamakazie scamps, explode and die near enemy. Just a smaller, regular coloured, Scamp. Thats burning.

Morai: larger, black skinned, adept at magic. [Mannimagnus]

Clannfear: [FULL]

[DONE] Enhanced Clannfear: Stronger, tail prong

Apalm: Flaming version, no stronger

Mother Terror: Even Stronger, black with red glowy bits

Father Terror: Even Even Stronger, larger, black with Gold bits

Shadowfear: Strongest, semi see-through, Purple.

[DONE] Daefear: Clannfear with a Daedroth's head.

ClannFear Hunter: Faster clannfear, black, with maroonish parts(Maybe glowmapped? Your choice)

Daedroth:

[DONE] Daedeus: Greener, Can turn invisible [insanitySorrow]

[DONE] Daedrini: [EDIT] most powerful, flaming with flame aura.

[DONE] Albino Daedroth: Stronger Magicka, magicka weaknesses, less health [insanitySorrow]

[DONE] Daerien: Is able to teleport to it's enemy. Dark Purple. [insanitySorrow]

Xivilai:

[iN PROCESS] Disgraced Xivilai: Smaller, weaker, Green clothing and tattoos with gold body decoration [insanitySorrow]

[DONE] Xivilok: Smaller Faster, white clothing [insanitySorrow]

Xivilai Solin: Glowing red-fisted, and otherwise darker skinned and larger Xivilai? Flame-enhanced and defense up against flame.

Xidosai: Glowing red-fisted, and otherwise darker skinned and larger Xivilai.

Spider Daedra:

[DONE] Aranic Malos: Stronger spider daedra, poison, with a different symbol on the rear end, and green colour scheme

[DONE] Spiderling: As seen in game

[DONE] Runt Spiderling: Weaker version, attacks in mobs.

Spider Daedroth Queen: Head crest can be Cyan and Gold. Rest of the body can be Dark purple and Forest green.

Spirits: (Will'o Wisps)

Nightmare Soul:

Dremoric Soul:

Planes Walker:

Cool stuff here mage! You didint tell me about a few of these! And nice job on the armours too, makes seeing who you're fighting alot easier without having to read a bar. I hope all goes well, and I will be waiting for this release and the nice creeps inside of it! Good luck!

Cool, I have been doing that anyway to see what it looks like, so glad thats the way you want it :yes:. Here is a WIP pic of the Xivilok:

Xivilok_WIP_01.jpg

As you can see the decoration is a light grey-ish colour and the cloth is not pure white, to me that looks better than pure white since these are Daedric creatures after all.

Heading off to play a game of a while, will finish this up a little later :wub:

Nice, I agree with not totally white, i had to do similar already where totally grey looked bad and had to mix in some blue.

would it at all be possible to make the eyes red like the gem on the skirt part? if you could do that and finish the arm tattoos it would be great :yes:

Xivilai Solin- Glowing red-fisted, and otherwise darker skinned and larger Xivilai? Flame-enhanced and defense up against flame.

Æther Atronach- Original form is a purple-ish version of flame atronach, but changes into other atronachs during combat(Don't know if that is really a good possibility).

Dimension Walker - Will o wisp, White colour scheme, but will randomly Chameleon a few times during combat.

Colour Scheme for Aerid: Just a smaller, regular coloured, Scamp. Thats burning.

I'll add more in a few minutes.

*Edit 1:

Daerien - Alright, a Dark-purple daedroth, same size, but it can use a "Blink" spell, or something to that effect. Lets say, it spots you across a large hall, it can cover the entire hall in just 2 or 3 blink steps. Or it can just zap right in front of your face. I don't know if thats a really good idea to create, but it's just a thought.

Edit 2: Alright, something simpler with no scripting.

ClannFear Hunter - Faster clannfear, black, with maroonish parts(Maybe glowmapped? Your choice)

Spider Daedroth Queen - Head crest can be Cyan and Gold. Rest of the body can be Dark purple and Forest green.

Xivilai Solin- Glowing red-fisted, and otherwise darker skinned and larger Xivilai? Flame-enhanced and defense up against flame.

Æther Atronach- Original form is a purple-ish version of flame atronach, but changes into other atronachs during combat(Don't know if that is really a good possibility).

Dimension Walker - Will o wisp, White colour scheme, but will randomly Chameleon a few times during combat.

Colour Scheme for Aerid: Just a smaller, regular coloured, Scamp. Thats burning.

I'll add more in a few minutes.

*Edit 1:

Daerien - Alright, a Dark-purple daedroth, same size, but it can use a "Blink" spell, or something to that effect. Lets say, it spots you across a large hall, it can cover the entire hall in just 2 or 3 blink steps. Or it can just zap right in front of your face. I don't know if thats a really good idea to create, but it's just a thought.

Æther Atronach is properbly not possible, or to much work if it is.

changed Dimension Walker to Planes Walker, as in the elder scrolls universe the different dimensions are called the daedric planes.

Daerien is quite possible,when it spots you it will suddeny 'teleport' next to you. Ill add it.