DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Oblivion Realm Overhaul

DaMage

Okay, i have some atronach idea that i want feedback on:

Essence of Magicka: What base creature? Im thinking a purple fire atronach, but would another be more suited?

Gold Atronach: What base creature? - Fire or Frost?

Silver Atronach: What base creature? - Fire or Frost?

Diamond Atronach: From Frost

Ruby Atronach: From Frost

Sapphire Atronach: From Frost

Emerald Atronach: From Frost

Topaz Atronach: From Frost

Iron Atronach: From Frost

Granite Atronach: From Frost

What do people think? to many if i put all these in? do any not suit?

I like Gold and Silver as Fire, gives them more of a liquidiy feel. Purple fire Atronach? I'd think a storm atronach would work nicley, I mean, you could do a series of Essence of magicka. Essence of destruction magicka could be a storm, essnece of conjuration could be a frost and essence of alteration could be a fire, or any combination of those...

Otherwise, this sounds good! I'd be happy to take some off your hands for the Gem Atronachs!

Edit: now that I realize what you were asking more fully:

I think you could make a special plane of oblivion for the immense amount of Atronachs that you might have if you make all of these. Mabye doing all of those gems IS a bit much...

Just the albino for the red eyes, you could properbly make the ablino claws/teeth a bit whiter, but it suits the green one. about he green one, could you prehaps dull it down a bit? seems a bit too green for want im after.

The only thing on the Xivilai is the green and red dont mix well with the blue and yellow, maybe grey up the skin a bit, up to you want you do with the tattoos

But they are all looking REALLY good :rofl: Keep up the great work mate

Yeah I whiten the teeth and claws, was thinking about that myself. I can darken the green one down yes, I left it the current colour becuase I thought I was going it a bit too dark.

Okay there easy to fix and will be done a little later today.

The red tattoos will be removed and changed to gold ones, I left the red on the belt piece becuase I thought it would look good, but now I am thinking grey or silver along with a similar colour for the skin like you said :rofl:

One question i have. How should i do the fire/frost arua's?

Should I have it so that the arua is constantly active (hence hurting other creatures around them), only when in battle (still hurting those around them), or only when they get close to their enemy? (least chance of hurting other creatures).

what do you think?

Just a question, I think I saw some talk about an albino creature ? (funny sentence "Saw some talk" :shrug: )

In that case, will it be weaker than the originale? this makes sense since most albinos have disadventages, most them are very short sighted, jsut an example to illustrate.

Just a little sugestion, so that I feel like being to use :(:detective:

Yugi

Just a question, I think I saw some talk about an albino creature ? (funny sentence "Saw some talk" :) )

In that case, will it be weaker than the originale? this makes sense since most albinos have disadventages, most them are very short sighted, jsut an example to illustrate.

Just a little sugestion, so that I feel like being to use :):D

Yugi

yes the albino daedroth is has less health and magicka weaknesses, however it has a greater magicka pool. It appears at lower levels, though is quite rare to meet at any level.