DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Under the sign of the dragon - Fort Akatosh & Guards of Cyrodiil Redux -

firespark

Under the Sign of the Dragon

Fort Akatosh Redux

Fort Akatosh Redux Nexus Page

Guards of Cyrodiil Redux

Guards of Cyrodiil Redux Nexus Page

LOD files for alot of used modules paired together:

LOD files Nexus Page

Some short information.

Fort Akatosh Redux adds a large imperial fort in Cyrodiil with tons of features including an active dock. Four guardtowers around Cyrodiil. You can actually decide to join The Imperial Legion, become part of the Imperial Cult or even the North&East Empire Company. There are a number of quests and the plan is to use the actual Fort Akatosh as a base for more quests. In short tons of content to examine or explore!

Guards of Cyrodiil Redux adds a small fort entrance with a large quest to play and adds the missing lore of the return of the Swampmoth Legion. There are also a number of small camps placed around Cyrodiil you'll perhaps encounter on your travels. It will also add a new faction to the game called the Imperial Nightblades. Who are a little different from the average legionnaire. They have their own base of operations and can be found by exploring or reading a book in several bookshops.

The both of them have been build in cooperation and we hope you'll have tons of fun from our modules!

Have fun.

Edited by firespark

I hope you'll enjoy both of them. Fort Akatosh Redux is meant to grow in time using more quests to advance or quite simple have some fun...role-players rejoice.

Guards of Cyrodiil uses a different "template" it has in construction-set-speech 20 or more quests. That's why it's uploaded to the Nexus in the questing "department" ..but it adds alot of flavour without them as well.

Also both modules will have more voice-acting later on i hope. Room for expansion :lmao:

not downloadable here?!

pretty please put it here... then I can download it this year (300x mbs not doable with a bad dialup and a non-resuming download site).

Looks really nice though.

Pacific Morrowind

thx Pacific ...

will upload my files (Fort Akatosh Redux) later on or tomorrow ( feeling really bad (sick)at the moment)

I am sure firesparks will upload his files too as soon as possible...what's about our required Resource Pack ?

should we upload it as well ?

have fun

Currently working on creating mirrors for the Tamriel Resource Pack;

Fileplanet is already up and i hope running :lmao:

There will hopefully be a mirror on this site as well. Really cool that this site can host them, i'm still uploading at this moment so it will take a while :D

During creating and testing a Visible when Distant file for Guards of Cyrodiil I noticed that the uploaded Landscape Lod files did not work properly. All files have been removed and will be replaced by new created ones.

I highly recommend to redownload and reinstall your needed files..

The first 8 Lod files have been uploaded today ....the rest will come tomorrow...

sorry for that...

onra

News

======

Fort Akatosh has been completely updated to version 1.2 including a lot of small fixes and cleanings.

Very important Fort Akatosh V.1.2 requires the updated TamRes esm 1.3.1 !!!!

For people which have dl and installed V.1.0 or 1.1 already

I have uploaded an esp V.1.2 only file and a small fix for the Fort Akatosh VWD pack.

The Compatibility patch for New Roads and bridges revised has been updated as well. I highly recommend to update the patch if used.

Note ! There are still some voices missing for two side characters...the "trading company agent" and the "stable man".I will update the voices bsa as soon as possible.

have fun

Version 1.01 has been uploaded and all files are now again available from The Elder Scrolls Nexus.

Most important fixes;

- The story halts at some point in the Ma'krash quest where you have to talk to the Imperial Nightblade Porter who's "missing in action"

- Hopefully fixes an issue with Kvatch Aftermath and a warehouse nearly placed on top of a sergeant's tent.

Also included a small file to run with TES4lodgen to make Ulunesu Sendal's tower visible when distant.

Have a nice Christmas. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hey all,

been ages since i visited this site. Surgeon had to remove something from my neck first :yes: .

Anyhow in the meanwhile Fort Akatosh and Guards of Cyrodiil had their own updates. To quote Onra from the Nexus for his updates.

FAR has been updated to version 1.4

new version containes a fixed trigger script for the "Lost Battalion" quest. Entering the abandonned village before finding the missing squad will not break the quest anymore.

if you have finished this quest already...there is no need for updating...

The compatibility patch for NewRoads&Bridges Revised has been updated as well...it containes a fix for the new roadsigns placed by Arthmoors Vergayun mod.

cheers

The FAR Visible when Distant Pack has been updated to V.1.3.1 (removed some unnecessary data from the _far nifs)

The main file has been updated to V.1.3.2 now as well

cheers

An update has been uploaded FAR V.1.3.2 (esp only)

it removes some dialogue options for compatibility reasons

added legion skirts to the Morrowind soldiers at the fort

changed the navy guards gear to legion shields and silver longswords

Very important! Please update your TamRes esm to version 1.4.1 as it contains some very important fixes.

if you install FAR for the first time, please dl the main file 1.3 and replace the esp with the updated one (1.3.2)

thx

And to quote myself;

Main plug-in has been re-uploaded with two large changes. The Fort Hist has been completely removed and moved to another location. Visible when you start the game with the module loaded. Also the Nightblade Tower has been moved to a new worldspace called Gallow Island.

So this is a large patch to make the module way more compatible with more modules than before.

Have a nice week all. :no: