DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Past Lesson #1 Homework Submissions

Your images have been removed, my guess is that you uploaded .bmp images and stretched the forums out of proportion and you or the staff nixxed them to fix the gallery. The gallery software cannot handle .bmp images, it has nothing to do with resizing, you just need to save your screenshots as .jpg instead. Save your homework screens as .jpg and reupload them so I can check your homework before you move ahead to Lesson #2. :pints:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I think I did it by George!! Looky looky

CS Goodies

^^ What it looks like in CS, plus the list of everything that's in there.

Entrance

Bedroom

Vilja Sits and Pang watches

Vilja sleeps and Pang Watches (Ok kinda creepy but yanno ...)

I think I got all you wanted in there plus the extra credit. Plus some other stuff :D. Sowwies, I got excited I finally got this CS beast to work for me. PLUS it was neat seeing Vilja sit and sleep and not constantly ask me where she should do these things or run around like a nut.

Thank you so much for the tutorial. It was a blast. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do I need to stick with what's in the lesson- I've been modding for about a year now self-taught so can I add in some other stuffs or have I got to stick to what's here?

Quoted from the Introduction to the class

About Advanced Students:

Some of you may be more advanced but still want to earn a CS Basics Medal by doing the assignments. Regardless of your skill set, if you do the homework assigned in step with the class you can certainly earn a medal. However, with advanced skills comes the temptation to show off a bit and add in resources and other custom touches like different interiors or locations. Screenshots of your work will only confuse and invalidate the other students who are just learning, so such images will be nixed and you won't get credit for your work toward a CS Medal. If you want to do the work, you must do the assignment within the outlined spirit of the class.

Short answer, if you want the medal, you have to do the same assignment as everyone else, even if you are more advanced or self taught. :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks nice drakon, unique too, you may head to Lesson #2. XD

[EDIT] Um, there is an issue with your submission. You can't do your homework, slap a portal in it to avoid doing a proper exterior, release it and then still turn it in for homework. :rofl:

The homework for this lesson is only the first part of a MUCH more complete, non-release project (and by itself makes a pretty rubbish release mod so I've disapproved your upload). You can nuke the portal and continue to Lesson #2 properly, leaving your release down. Or you can keep your release, polish it up to release quality on your own, and lose the credits for this class. Up to you. If you have questions, please contact me via PM. :rofl:

• 5 weeks later...

Just finished my first class here is my Home Work I called it Swamp Bottom House (I have never modded before and loved doing the first class can't wait to move on to #2 :shrug:)

I completed it doing everything on the list including the extra credit and to make the bedroom fit in the area I used for it I re sized the bed, bedside table, and one of the two dressers. Also the area with the large circle rug is for further expansions that class two might add (haven't looked at it yet waiting for a response on this :o)

Picture is HERE

Hello and thanks for running this tutorial. I have completed the homework with the extra credit and here it is:

ScreenShot_JJ_01.jpg

edit: The bedside table is on the other side of the bed marker. There is a candle and a book on it. There is also a light source above the candle.

Edited by astr0wiz

• 3 weeks later...