DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Christmas and new year

firespark

Either i didn't spot the thread so excuse if there is a second thread already; I did notice a happy birthday thread however so i guess i'm in the right forum spot.

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!

I know not everyone is into celebrating these special days, so you can actually just stick with merry and happy :poke:

Twas the night before the night before Christmas. And all through the realm not a creature was stirring not even a goblin. I in my finest heavy armor and Charlene in her robes set all aglow, were just getting ready for are turn at mid of night rounds. When there came such a clatter. Oh surely not a dragon at this time of night, but the clash and crash built to a crescendo that tore at the air.

With sword and staff in hand we leaped to the floor and ran for the stair. Down we did plunge to the main hall but alas there was not a soul to find. As we looked all about a chuckle was heard fallowed by a rubble that shook the rafters free of there dust. With ease and ware we did make haste to the basements door. As quiet as church mice we slid by the door and down the steep steps we trod with great dare.

In the glow of a lantern much to our surprise we spied a short heavy dwemer on a stool. As we watched he did take a pull from a bottle of my best Cyrodilic Brandy and chewed on lovely leg of lamb. Then as we gazed all around the larder we spotted the others,fighting over a bottle of mead and a rack of ribs. A pack of wolves do have better manners Charlene did whisper to me.

Surely your right the dwemer did belch, but a finer pack has never been there. DarkRider be my name he did say. For your service to the Empire this past year, me and my crew will take your turn at watch this night. So with a glint in his eye and a slur on his tongue he called forth. On IS,Grond,WhoGuru and Windmill to your feet with you all. Ladyflcn if you please and HeyYou I am talking to you. It is time to be off with our duties tonight. DaMage and echonite find Xini if you can? Who Knows where she be hiding at this time of night. Placing a finger on the side of his nose then blowing twice he did yell. Up and out in to the night, on the morn nicos is fixing us a fine breakfast on donnato's new boat. Then with a lurch he spun around twice and wished all a Merry Christmas and have a good night.

The End(thankfully)

Merry Christmas or Hanukkah, Winter solstice or just Happy Holiday. nottlong