DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A Community Picture Thread - #4

Glaedr

It's the end of an era. XD My baby sis, just turned 18, is moving in with her boyfriend today. *sobs* So I'm feeling nostalgic. Here's a pic of me and my younger sisters on our sister's wedding day a few years ago. :P That's me on the right of course. :lmao:

wedding1.jpg

Here's how I spent my two days without power this week. XD Camped on the kitchen counter so I had light to write by and was close enough to the gas stove not to freeze solid. :rofl:

101_0471.jpg

Here's an oldie, several years old. This is what you look like after spending NINE damn hours at the DMV trying to get your ID renewed. :rofl:

whatever.jpg

That isn't bad - I was expecting Grizzly Adams or something! :lol:

Ok, this one's titled "Typical":

100-0019_IMG.jpg

The one on the right is Britannia (female) and the one on the left is Patton (male). Need I say more?

And here's the big catch of the day by my husband:

103-0310_IMG.jpg

Believe it or not, that's actually a baby Walleye!

Actually it looks more like a baby pike..nontheless...throw him back to his momma...

Whoops! You're right! Ok, here's one of a small Walleye:

103-0302_IMG.jpg

Enough fishy pictures :) I'm the one who loves fishing - my husband actually hates it - those are the only two pictures where he's smiling. :lol: