DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A different Chase Scene

JulianSull

In this chase scene the player is chasing the enemy down. Here is the story:

The player is in a meeting with the King when screams are hear in the other room. A general has been kills and General Beatrix Gage is seen fleeing the room. The player then has to chase her through the castle until she traps herself where she proves to the player she is innocent but is then threatened by the real murderer, General Fol, to lie about it or be hunted by a mob. What I am currently working on is the gameplay in this sequence. I want this not to be a test of skill but just a flashy and fun sequence where the player needs to stay close to Beatrix the entire time or risk losing her. If the player gets out of range, then the sequence ends and the player has to start over from the autosave that I force. So far I have it so that Beatrix is the same speed as the player and a part where Beatrix casts a spell to jump to another tower so the player has to jump across to the other tower instead of casting a spell to get there.

Can anyone think of some more ideas to add to this to make it more interesting and fun? Keep in mind this is NOT suppose to be a test of skill and instead a fast paced easy action sequence. If possible, it should show that Beatrix is one BA SOB if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Some new Ideas, what do you think of them?

1. Running through hallways after Beatrix who is the same speed as the player.

2. Jumping from tower to tower while Beatrix simply casts a spell that does it for her.

3. Beatrix destroying a wall

4. A crowd of people at a dinner who start running

5. Forcing the player to walk on a large long dinner table

6. Chasing through a pool

7. Past a bow firing range

Edited by JulianSull