DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Official TESA TESV Speculation and Info Thread

Witty

Wait.... Todd said that the announcement of their project (Skyrim) and the time till release will be the shortest for any game they have released, and yet, this one is slated for 11-11-11 which is... 11 months away...

That is a lot of ones...

I R sad panda...

I am excited, between this and ME3, Si will have NO free time next year :D

I really liked the site change, very pretty, I was not expecting the video to play so that caused me to jump when I heard the sound :D

As for Skyrim, I was hoping it would be the next location.

This is going to be so interesting to follow.

What is sad is that I am the only person thats really excited about it, if it was FO related my supervisor would care but he shows no interest in TES-styled gameplay. What I can't wait for is the first gameplay glimps', even if its just a person walking to the "throne"! :D

ZOMG!!!!!! :woohoo:

Okay now that I got that out I have to say I'm happy about the Skyrim setting. I found the whole Bruma atmosphere in Oblivion to be pretty immersive so I'm super excited about a whole province of that. And a new game engine is definitely a good thing, I just hope my computer/laptop/whatever I'll be using then will be able to handle it.

ZOMG!!!!!! :rofl:

Okay now that I got that out I have to say I'm happy about the Skyrim setting. I found the whole Bruma atmosphere in Oblivion to be pretty immersive so I'm super excited about a whole province of that. And a new game engine is definitely a good thing, I just hope my computer/laptop/whatever I'll be using then will be able to handle it.

LOL I saw the trailer and automatically thought "gonna have to get that second HD5870" :P

I wanna see some drunk Nords stumbling about :P

I just spent a few pleasant moments at the teaser site- after the trailer finished, and the splash advert fades, you can drag your cursor around the huge stone carving, and examine whatever part of it you wish to in detail. Loved it.

GW...thank you so much. I would have never thought to try this. I did and...just wow...I was stuck for over 30 minutes scrutinizing every last detail,so many questions, so many possibilities,all packed into a relatively small piece of screen realestate. Most of it became pretty clear to me after a minute and focused examination. :sleeping:

These are the lyrics to the song at the end of the teaser vid (found them on YouTube):

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin!

For the fate of Skyrim!

For the Nine, for the Wulf, for the Godless One.

And he'll do it for the Just, for the sole single star.

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin!

For the Dawn will rise. Yah!