DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Halloween Challenge 2010: Darkness Hollows

DarkRider

Registration is now closed for this year! We have 18 competitors plus a handful of folks working in the background to pull it altogether by the 31st! Should be an epic ride, thanks to everyone for signing up and for the player support as well let's cheer these blokes and dames onto the finish line!!! ;)

Registration is now closed for this year! We have 18 competitors plus a handful of folks working in the background to pull it altogether by the 31st! Should be an epic ride, thanks to everyone for signing up and for the player support as well let's cheer these blokes and dames onto the finish line!!! ;)

18? Wow. Good turnout, Coolness. This is going to be one epic dungeon...... Gonna take some time playing thru all of them...... This is going to be FUN!

• 2 weeks later...

No, entries are only visited once. Not sure how but you are no longer part of the challenger PM convo, where that question has been asked and answered. Did you delete it early on or were you missed somehow? :rofl: Either way I added you to it now, you'll want to hang onto it for the duration for those questions and challenger updates. XD

Don't worry any rules or guidelines about stuff that's "not allowed" are all here in the public thread since the start (and most is identical to last year). The challenger PM was just to share the assets I made with the group and left it open for any group knowledge type questions that may crop up. Your being left out at the start won't impact your entry in any way. XD

Mini Update: XD

Hail TESA Forumites!

Just checking in with an update. The Darkness Hollows entries are all in and merging has begun. The core of the mod (which was my responsibility) is a bit behind yet though. Naturally, my Lady went into labor in the wee hours Thursday morning and so I lost Thursday, Friday, and most of Saturday at the hospital. :rofl: So, we're a bit behind schedule (by 2.5 days) but doing everything we can to release on time tonight with a complete and stable RC1 version. We'll keep you posted! :rofl: