DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion Character Tournament

DaMage

wow, interesting... sorry to say, but Red got owned! and Fenger still did fairly well even having been disarmed... cool stuff.

I have to point out, Red did over 100 points of damage before the battle began...and Kael only had about 160 health to begin with.

The Samantha V Fegnar match was interesting cause they both had disintergrate weapon on their weapons.....so it was down to whoever's weapon broke frist.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well um....this is embarassing...

I set it up for the 3 way battle between the losers.....and umm....Red killed both of them with her sneak attack...so there isnt exsactly much so see..other then two other guys just falling ot the ground dead. I replayed it a few times, and Fegnar did survive it once (must have been the lose of a certain armor piece) but when the offical fight started he didnt.

That means our final four are:

Red v Samantha

Dre v Kael

The results on those battles will be up tomorrow :lol:

Interesting. Samantha's skelly didn't do much for the first half.

But on it's second summon, when Fegnar knocked her down, it might have saved her bacon.

It hit him about 4 times until he dodged away.

Didn't seem like she used her destruction spell though...hmm

btw, she has a backup blade...does anyone know for sure if the AI is smart enough to draw a second weapon if they lose their primary? I can't remember

Hey Mage, Samantha is specialized as Stealth, shouldn't she get an opening sneak attack? Or am i reading the rules wrong?

Cool Mage, this is fun to watch unfold even though my guy got deaded it looked like a good fight. Congrats Han/Dre,nice combo. Maybe a hammer isn`t the best choice. Too bad there`s no health bars to see how much damage we`re taking/giving. Still very nicely done Mage. :yes:

I wish I could tell you that Samantha took her Tournament victory with dignity and decorum. Unfortunately this was not the case.

She climbed up on the wall of the arena and cheered until the guards threatened to arrest her.

gallery_1143_93_154641.jpg

After being forced to quit the walls of the Arena, Samantha repaired to the Emperors Arms where she got slightly drunk. After a while she climbed up on the reception desk and refused to come down until "Everyone tells me how gorgeous I am."

gallery_1143_93_55230.jpg