DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Stupid....Everything!

JulianSull

I just finished the last part of my level, and out of no where all of my creatures are starting to go AWOL. Creatures aren't in the right spots, they're getting passed impassable gates, they're activating themselves and wandering around and I cannot figure out why! So far I've added quest stages and autosaves around the level along with another level but that's it! I took out their wander packages, replaced them once, ...Everything! Anyone know what's going on here? It is impossible to express how frustrating this is...

Yep I did. That's what's weird. I've barely touched that level, yet it's the only level that's acting strangely. It seems like all of the creatures have been displaced and floored to the ground =/ I'm trying to completely replace all of the creatures and see what happens but I don't expect much =/

Tried that =/ I had it checked already. I also tried replacing the creatures, it still didn't work. This really doesn't make any sense at all. It has to be something with the level itself because only this Cell has problems. Every other one, including ones that have the exact same enemy types, does not have this problem occurring.

EDIT:

It seems like only my scripted creatures are not working aka the ones that are in scripts (Not necessary ones enabled by scripts, my ogre that walks towards the player ends up past the gate for some reason =/

Edited by JulianSull

<3 Nailed it. Some path notes were missing, specifically the guy who falls from the ceiling didn't have a pathnode on the ceiling, so he started on the ground. Should be easy to fix now. Also just so I don't have to start another post for this, How do I make my quest stages actually pop up when I get to a new stage instead of just updating the quest and recording the text?