DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #34

InsanitySorrow

Wait, the forums aren't down? :lmao: I thought the entire website went down when the home-page put up its "under-construction" image. XD It's good to be back on TESA, after a 12 day absence. It was almost too much to bear. :P

Anyways; the past 2 days have been difficult, and I've gloomy news to bring; Khalil the leopard gecko passed away January 20th. Came home Thursday to find him deceased in front of his water dish. I think a bowel obstruction killed him, his vent area was swollen, and in the weakened state he was already in (recovering from a pinworm infection) the energy demand of the movement must have exceeded what he could use while still maintaining life.

Edited by Jheuloh

Looks like they're thinking of 2 more Matrix movies... squeezing every dollar they can out of the franchise. :realmad:

Having wrapped it up completely by the end of the third movie, there's only two timespans I can think of that would make any sense:

- between the time Neo beats Agent Smith (the first time) and before he flies off at the end of the first movie

- between the first and second movies (more Superman)

Neo died inside the matrix, so technically, the anomaly is still in there somewhere, most probably a backup in case the machines decide the truce aint working. They also have his corpse, they can clone it and download his consciousness in it. Almost everyone is still alive, except for Trinity, which im sure they could find a way to bring back too.