DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #36

InsanitySorrow

Interesting concept/art the person did with that, although I have felt very detached to the news so find it a bit strange at the same time. Keep in mind that I tend to feel overly detached when it comes to things like this, even within my family so its not so unusual for me I guess.

So been playing alot of Heroes 6 sincei t came out two days ago....it is amazingly good!

The only things I dont like are that the twon screen suck (which it going to be fixed in a patch later) and that mutliplayer i cannot be LAN'd....the whole mutliplayer is kind of a mess still infact.

But after broswing some forums, seem that the fans are already jumping all over these issues so I hope it['ll be fixed in patches or a DLC, till then, the single player is great, and the hotseat does work....even though its hard when I dont have any friends that play.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I've lurked these forums before to nab a few Oblivion mods. I think it's high time I joined the community, both here and at the Nexus.

I guess I'll introduce myself with a story....

A friend of mine gave me his PC GOTY Oblivion copy. At first I was a bit skeptical, but I hadn't really played many RPGs. My first RPG experience was Fable TLC, followed by the Witcher (on a slight tangent there). Anyways, I decided to give it a go, and actually liked the game a lot. But, soon I discovered the world of Oblivion mods, first at the Nexus, and through various links I ended up here for a few as well. Needless to say, I registered at both sites back in the spring, and have been casually lurking since.

The first forum I was ever really active on was Taleworlds forum, which is where I first taught myself how to mod, using M&B: Warband. I taught myself retexure work, then full blown 3d models and their textures. Now I've learned the coding aspect and am working on completing my first full module. I also hope to get into TES modding, which will be a refreshing new challenge and learning experience.

So, that's my story.....

Now, first thoughts upon posting on this site.... Post approval? Had bad luck with the lesser part of humanity internet etiquette (or lack thereof) ? I guess the rumors are true that they run a tight ship 'round here. Looking forward to experiencing this community.

Anway, any recommended threads to read for me? What are your favorite places to visit in the forums here? I posted another topic in the casual projects thread to show off some of my 3d art (awaiting approval, unfortunately :P )

Welcome to the Alliance :wave:

Bunch of spammers hit the web starting in January, first post approval catches those that wriggle through the net. :lmao: Once you have one approved it shuts off so you'll be good now. Models look great, what are your favorite things to work on?

I prefer to make open face helmets, those seem to be the right mix of satisfaction vs effort required. I've started with armors, but they take a lot of model work to achieve anything satisfying. And the texture, that takes a while too. I can model weapons pretty easily now too. Architecture in interesting too.

Aloha everbody!! :hugs: Wow have I missed you! So, lost my job, had to let the internet service lapse then a couple of the cats, wrestling with each other, bowled into the PC tower and killed two hard drives including the boot drive so we had to wait til we could afford to replace them. :rofl: AND I MISSED THE RELEASE OF RST!! :crybaby:

All good now though! I think. XD Cable bill paid, computer fixed. Cable guy just left five minutes ago actually. :rofl: So, assuming our power doesn't get cut off today cause we could only pay ten bucks less than the minimum required, I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack kids! XD

Impressive, did you make it or did you buy it?

If you bought it, I would be jelous ONLY because you have the money for it XD

There is a Mass Effect M8 Avenger replica that I want but I see replacing my car in the future... cant spend a tone of money :(

Impressive, did you make it or did you buy it?

If you bought it, I would be jelous ONLY because you have the money for it XD

There is a Mass Effect M8 Avenger replica that I want but I see replacing my car in the future... cant spend a tone of money :(

Bought (Pre-Ordered) it when Gears of War 3 came out. It's over 3-1/2 feet in length.

I thought about buying two of them, one to keep on a stand, and the other to tear apart and add in a air-soft gun and make that knife move (back and forth) :rofl:

So, I got to visit a zoology lab today with my aunt, who is studying there on her quest to become a doctor, and I got to see all sorts of stuff there I wouldn't otherwise see out in the general world. I got to listen in on the professor's lecture on reptiles, and answered some questions & added in some extra tidbits of information, and apparently overall impressed the professor with my knowledge of the subject lectured about & more. :D There was some neat stuff in there, like an X-ray/glass-fish with a visible spine (I kid you not, while it was swimming around in its aquarium, I could see its spine from a distance of 8-10 feet away). :blink:

My aunt got a picture of me holding a preserved water moccasin or a preserved copperhead too! (What species it is was lost on me, I was having an awesome overload.) XD

preservedsnakeresize.png