DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Robert Male v5 Final

alt3rn1ty

BAIN revision 10 uploaded (V5.1 files) - Robert worked on seam reduction by adjusting all normal maps slightly

Also remade all the 1024 normal maps from the new ones, and updated all options throughout the Wizard accordingly.

Probably not the last update - Robert seems still interested in tweaking every aspect of his files to his satisfaction.

And I would like to make more shaved options out of Roberts PubBlank files - Given up for now, lack of knowledge converting his Photoshop advice into something I can relate in GIMP (I dont own Photoshop) - Will get back to it later unless Robert does a set before I get round to it.

• 1 month later...

Alt3rn1ty,

I see there's a new v52 up. Not sure what the changes are, there's no indication, but will you be updating the BAIN?

:) Eager beaver

Yup have a look now - Changes; Robert has been a perfectionist and removed more sparklies noticeable at hi res (there were a lot of files updated in the pre-release 5.2 files he linked us on CanadianIce & Howndogs site, which I updated in the BAIN prior to Robert releasing on TESNexus), since then there have been additional changes ..

Cheydinhal cuirass has a mapping flaw fixed (someone at Emmas board told me, it's the same mesh as the other town guards but the mapping is different).

HeavyMusc of the previous upload here didn't have the waist connection welded. Upperbody and the respective lowerbody files of the Tesnexus body replacer are replaced.

Those are also now included along with the pants changes necessitated by the above....

I have been through every single file and compaired against the previous release creation dates replacing with all changed files.

Robert still needs to update the v5 Resources, but he provided the updated hobbit feet link on CanadianIce site .. Included in the BAIN. The only thing left I need to update I think are the Sandals feet meshes which will come along in v52 Resources - will update the BAIN again thereafter (hopefully with more than just the sandals warranting an update).

--------------------------------------------

Also for any mod authors here who also have files on TESNexus - The new Nexus Mod Manager has a 'Download With Manager' button we have all become accustomed to seeing .. Which may be in-appropriate for your files if they are Wrye Bash BAINs for instance, or archives with un-usual folder structures necessitating manual installation etc

Basicly if you think an updated OBMM in the form of NMM should not be trying to install your files .. You can turn off the Download With Manager button, either at time of upload, or go to Manage Files, Edit File, and put a check in the box to stop it for that file.

Oooh and - One of the Body types has been removed

It still has BodyBuilder, but the Wide neck options Bodybuilder have been removed - The wide neck option needed Throttlekitty Head 07 and a few more files from resources (egm egt)

After one user pointed out the problem with wider neck bodybuilder I looked into trying to provide it properly, but then realised it also creates a wide neck problem for anyone using the Robert Male BAIN that are ALSO using for instance HGEC / EVE ... insert your favourite female bod here - and imagine it now having a wider neck also.

Then theres the textures ... Considering all the options in the BAIN in this regard, then add a Throttlekitty head in the mix and consider it again ..

Wider neck got dropped. BodyBuilder is still available as an option, just not the wider neck variety.