DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Dark Brotherhood Chronicles: Awakening

AndalayBay

• 3 weeks later...

We are preparing a hint file. Where are you stuck? You can use spoiler tags.

I was going to post an update because we have a new version that's in testing right now. Vorians has completed the patches for Unique Landscapes and is waiting for us to release the new version before he can release the patches, so there will be a new version released in a few days.

It sounds like somebody is missing. There have been players who have had that problem and it's usually a mod conflict. The first step is to sort your load order with BOSS. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to create a bash patch, which requires Wrye Bash. You have another mod in your load order that is interfering with Arquen's AI packages.

And if you want to post spoilers, please use spoiler tags. Highlight the text that should be in spoiler tags and pick Spoiler from the Other Styles drop-down list box.

Thanks Ysne - we're keeping our fingers crossed. :toast:

Version 1.1 Released

The main changes in this version are the release of the Unique Landscapes patches which Vorians was so kind to do for us and the addition of another side quest. He also edited the DBC plugin itself to reduce the number of patches needed - yes I had to relinquish control for an evening - it was very traumatic! :blink:

File has been uploaded to Nexus already and I'm currently uploading it here. Could some kind admin please import it into Downloads once it's finished?**

Changes:

• several landscape edits to reduce number of patches needed for Unique Landscapes - thanks Vorians
  • generated silent voice files so Elys Universal Silent Voice no longer needed
  • fixed minor dialogue issues
  • pulled in voice acting (not complete)
  • various fixes to SQ01 - Infiltrate/Assassinate
  • moved Skingrad keys quest marker inside house
  • give player lighthouse key if they don't have it
  • fixed Hermit's disposition calculation
  • fixed conditions on some of the generic dialogue so Watcher and/or Arquen didn't say lines
  • altered landscape around Zannadil Manor to fix conflict with the Ayleid Steps
  • added path grids to Stronghold rooms
  • adjusted landscaping around Joanna's cabin. Fixed path grids
  • minor fixes for SQ04 - Cold Blood and Steel, including resetting the global subtitles
  • added another side quest: SQ03 - Blood and Gold

So that brings the number of side quests up to 4 in addition to the main quest. We will be adding 4 more side quests and that will complete Awakening.

**Edit: It's done now.

Edited by AndalayBay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Time for an update: work on 1.2 is well underway. I've added the last two side quests, bringing the total to six. Several existing quests will be overhauled. I've already rewritten Cold Blood and Steel.

We're also created custom menus for the The Lair of the Mystic. Those who have done that quest already know how it would benefit from custom menus. I won't spoil it for those that haven't. This does mean that DBC will require MenuQue for version 1.2 and onwards.

I'll keep you posted as work continues.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...