DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Need some CK pointers

Emhyr

If I want to change what happens after you agree to go to jail after being caught, where on earth do I start? I want you to have to walk to the jail rather than be teleported there. Would that be a script? Something in AI packages? Where do I start looking? A pointer in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

This is probably overly ambitious for my first mod but I want to give it a go anyway.

Emhyr...I`ll have to second what Echo said.....what you want to do involves several different disciplins...each of which take focus and time to learn...even then..it`s difficult and tedious...often frustrating. Please...take your time..start at the start...get the basics down and progress at your own speed. Then revisit this idea. Please don`t get me wrong...it`s a very interesting idea and I hope you can get to where you can make it happen. Keep us posted `eh ? :cookie4u: < for your journey..

Well, I've managed to stop the teleporting to jail. It was just the case of removing 'akSpeaker.GetCrimeFaction().SendPlayerToJail()' from the end of the dialogue in the 'DialogueCrimeGuards' quest.

Now I need to figure out the script command to get the actor to move to a point in another cell. Making progress.