DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Odd thing happening with my mod!

squall1150

Hi so ive been making my mod for ages now and im getting closer and closer to release.

so far i have made my interior cell, today i started makign the exterior building, this will be where

the player runs around the map see's a building enter it and ends up in the interior cell.

1st question

In the interior cell i have draugr's set up, maybe 100+ this has all been fine up till now.

since i finished the exterior part. i have found that the draugr's in the interior cell have all ready

woken up from there coffins and are dead on the floor. I have no idea why, this has just randomly

happend, out of the 100 druagr's only 5 are being use at the moment.

what i have done is in the exterior part i have put a map marker with the name of the place.

With the doors all heading to the exterior cell. Witch is fine and working right

i have not added a locaction i did try but i delete it as i thort this was the problem.

But i even delete ALL the enemy in the interior cell to see if i could work out what was wrong.

I foudn out that with even all the enemys deleted i still found there weapons on the floor. Like

thay would be dead.

Also my linked ref's are not working right in the interior cell when i link ref a draugr to the coffin

he doesnt appear inside the coffin he appears on the outside of it and not active just standding there until i actiavte him

then he start running aroudn attackign ect.

Please can some one help me i have no idea why its doing this !

Just in case, but it sounds like Artisanix stated. If there is something in your cell - what should not be there, or is not triggering or a local script does not work = Save Game

Get a character what was not in your cell and even what does not know about your scripts AT ALL .

The game is so smart, that it even remembers quest-stuff you deleted, if it is attached to an Alias for example. Great for playing - not so great if you do some modding for it.

But here maybe:

Also my linked ref's are not working right in the interior cell when i link ref a draugr to the coffin

he doesnt appear inside the coffin he appears on the outside of it and not active just standding there until i actiavte him

then he start running aroudn attackign ect.

You went the secure way and got them from the WAREHOUSE Cell? - If yes. -.- Strange.

If "no" - look up that cell. Make sure your Draugre is linked ref (linked ref is not activated parent or else) to the furniture (get the right furniture).

<- I think your Draugr is linked wrong. Because that is actually very secure-stuff. Link a reference to something and it goes there.

If you now tell me: I DID! - Control this - bet you maybe klicked onto the coffin instead the furniture marker.

I once clicked three times on a rotating door frame (not the door) and ran three times to test it and was wondering why that *cursewordofyourchoice door was not working.

I hate rotating doors since this day. They are evil. ;)

Check your saves and compare your monsters to the setup in the Warhouse Cell (Ambushes) its quite easy and self-explaining.