DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi !

Avishays

Hey there everybody, first thing I gotta say is I love you <3

You seem like a very nice and supporting group of people and I'm really loving what im seeing here in the forum, especially that excellent school!

I've been a fan of TES since 08' and only recently have I really started to get into the modding scene, I have zero experience with modding (exept reading all the classes), my computer isn't even working right now and I don't even own Skyrim ! but I have many great ideas I'd love to see come true, I'm very enthusiastic and ambitious - some say even over my head http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/topic/1859-wip-concept-sky-haven/ , but I love learning and don't give up easily so hopefully I can release some new content to the community and see other people enjoy it, like I enjoyed all those fine mods through out the years ! :D

Thanks for reading and showing an interest :)

Edited by Avishays
  • Upvote 2

Welcome to TESA! I don't have Skyrim yet either but I love modding for Oblivion. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. This is an awesome community and everyone will help if they can, just ask if you need help. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

• Upvote 1

Skyrim has had more patches than a quilt and it isn't even a year old yet. I'd wait for the GotY version unless you want it right now. That way you'll get all of the DLCs and all of the patches in one package. Plus, most mods should be updated to the latest/last patch by then as well.

I'd give it another year just to be sure. I'm sure Dawnguard won't be the last DLC they release. I generally don't buy games until they've been out for awhile, Mass Effect 3 being one of the few exceptions. I bought it after the price dropped about $20 and I wanted something new to play. I'm pretty sure Bethesda has gotten Skyrim to where it's stable, but it's up to you whether or not you want to deal with updating mods as new patches/DLCs come out or just wait until the whole shebang is out. We're waiting for the later. :)

• Upvote 1