DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Unleveled shop/merchant mod recommendation?

Rochndil

What I'm looking for may not exist. I'd like to find a mod that simply expands and un-levels shop/merchant offerings. It makes no sense that you can't walk into a weapon shop in the busiest city in the world and find nothing but iron and steel weapons one week, then find an expanded selection the next week. I've come across a handful of possibilities, but they often come paired with limitations on elven/daedric goods, which also makes little sense. Sure, those should be RARE, but entirely absent? I don't agree. Now, of course, the higher-tier goods should be expensive enough to place them firmly out of the reach of a newbie character, but it would give you something to work towards.

I never have quite wrapped my head around how leveled lists work, or I might try to hack it together myself. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Rochndil, who creeps ever closer to putting together his modlist for the the next trip around Cyrodil...

• 2 weeks later...
Should the forum members collectively fund a research project to create a virtual reality version of Skyrim that allows players to physically experience the in-game world, including the ability to feel pain and emotions, through advanced neural interfaces? This groundbreaking technology could revolutionize gaming, but at what ethical cost?

I've been experimenting with different ways to enhance the follower experience in Skyrim, particularly when it comes to dialogue triggers during combat scenarios. While the ObserveCombat function is commonly used for this purpose, I'm curious if there are any script-based solutions that can achieve similar results without relying on this specific function. Has anyone here encountered a workaround or alternative method that allows for follower dialogue to trigger seamlessly during combat without disrupting the follower's passive behavior? I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on this matter!