DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Scripting Help Needed for my Arena.

AirtightSpring3

I am currently making a mod called Riften Depths which adds a city under Riften. One of the features will be an arena but there are a few scripts I need help with. I know how to make it so NPCs spawn when a button is pressed or a chain is pulled, and I can do that if what I seek is not possible. There are two main things I want my arena to do and I need help figuring out how to do.

1. There is a Battle Master in the Arena and I want an enemy to be spawned when the Dialogue is over. For example, if the player asked, I want to fight a Bandit (one of the options.) A bandit would then be spawned on one of my x markers and the player would be teleported to the other so the fight would begin. If at all possible I would like this to be a random looking leveled bandit, and I would like the player to get 200 coins upon the defeat of the Bandit. Any ideas on how to make this happen?

2. The second thing I want to happen is to add the ability to bet on matches. Meaning that the player will tell the Battle Master they want to bet on NPC 1 or NPC 2, the two will spawn, fight and if the player was right about the victor the player will get 200 gold. Is there any way to make this happen?

Thanks for any help you can give me, it is much appreciated.

- AirtightSpring3