DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REL] Falskaar Companion Lodge

brendan62

This home is just an unreleased mod i did awhile ago which i moved to Falskaar worldspace due to a lack of 
comfy player homes there. This mod is mostly just copy and paste from my other mods both released and working on. 
Its just for eye candy. This mod will not be updated as im now working on other things.

Description
===========
This is a medium sized Cabin near Falskaar Lighthouse features Weapons Room, Guest room, Alchemy Room, lots of safe storage, pool
Kitchen & staff rooms. Pet Dog, Bath all nicely furnished and includes 2 companions
Both can be companions and can be married. Note they are all high level.
Nice view from balcony, nice gardens, 1 Horse, Outdoor workshop with all cons Forge, tanning racks etc
Ship fast travel to Solitude
This is themed more so for a mage character who is into nature so dont complain about a lack of weapon racks etc the are a few around the house just no wall ones
Note some high level items around the place if you dont like that dont pick them up.
The NPCs are all high level if you dont like that dont get them to follow you.

Credits

Blary for his resources
Insanity for his resources available here.........http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php
Runrespect for his resources
TESA for more resources all available here.........http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php
Breti for more resources
Little Baron for art frame mesh
MJY for more resources
Tamira/Stroti for more geat resources
If ive left you out please let me know
43885-1-1381132562.jpg
43885-2-1381132562.jpg
43885-2-1381137899.jpg
43885-5-1381137899.jpg
43885-1-1381138003.jpg
43885-2-1381138003.jpg
43885-1-1381138119.jpg

download

I dont think they would be in them i repathed and changed things, its got me buggered as to why it wont create a good bsa im going to try  just copying the exterior into interior cell and removing Falskaar references then create a bsa thats the only thing i think it could be doing it, bloody mod was supposed to be quick release :stare: 

PS Dont suppose i could trouble you to open it in ck and pm me a copy of your editor warnings list. That way i can at least narrow down what files arnt working

Edited by brendan62