DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Dark Stone Tavern

Happy-i-am

Dark Stone TavernWhat is Dark Stone Tavern?Dark Stone is a Tavern near the Imperial City Run and owned by Devin Thro. The Point of this Tavern is to add a new inn to the world, and to make the world a little more alive.Feature:5 Npc with full AI.Bed Rental.Light on/off depending on time of day.Uses Cobl.Darkstone Faction(not joinable).How complete is the mod?About 35% done.Plans?To add more npcsUndergroud network to other inns. DoneAdd a huge vampire nest under the Tavern.(Started) DoneAdd one or 2 Quests.Import Faction mod i made for myself(make things a bit more real). Done.Fix Lighting Done.Add a Player owned house or cave in the vampire nest or underground network. Quest Related.Done just need to quest it and clutterAdd a new Fraction(Joinable) Done.Make the faces of the npc not stock.Make inn bigger.Add a house or two out side.Do more Pathing. 70% doneAdd more trees,shrubs ectAdd some Roaming people out side or make some  npc from the city walk(or ride) to the inn with a guards(if their rich).Add Training Area(part of planned guilded).Add more clutter and more.Add more rooms ect.Mods usedCoblPicturesHouse.jpgOutside.jpgTavern.jpgUndergroundNetwork.jpgVampireNest.jpgCaves.jpghall.jpgScreenShot0.jpgScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot3.jpgScreenShot5.jpgAlso if any one has any ideas they are welcome  ;D i want to add some more stuff as you can see.Download 0.71126:http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.htmlMain Threadhttp://ljosa.proboar...amp;thread=2324

i have done a lot more then the screenies showhere their is a house outside with the iders and skaven in it and a cave 1 level with skaven in it which are from the screenie. The screenies with the dungeon ect are  fulled with vampires.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump/

[align=right]Update[/align]

Ok new stuff =)

Fixed pathing errors

Fixed quest

Add upgrade able city

The upgrades are stables and a small bandit camp when you get the item for the 1st quest

then you can pay the leader of the bandits 5000 gold to build some docks which comes with 2 ships and npcs and a walkway

you can also pay a man of god(priest) 2000 gold to build a house of god and a statue.

Added a summon spell

Fixed bugs

cant get screenies yet

Yes i know triple post would a mod delete my first post? the one above the one above this one lol

I would not worry about a 'triple' post. Each one has new information.

And you had to add those tarantula spiders! Gaaah!

This is looking pretty neat. My computer can handle anything you throw at it. I have a room with over a million faces in it. It still gives 15-45 FPS. And there are tons of GameMode scripts running all those clock hands! LOL

ScreenShot276.jpg

Yes, it would.  aa_biggrin.gif

Soooo, I would need a bit to go on. I would need your ESP file.

I would need to know what you would like as far as type of clock.

I would need to know where you want it.

I would need to know what style of clock.

And I would need time...

Or, you could make the clock and I could help you with the script to get it working.

You can check the pictures in this thread for some example of clocks I have made.

http://www.bethsoft....howtopic=762703

ok i can get you the esp file its 31mb(models ect) the type of clock i would like would have to be a townish clock like the one in fable 2 if you have seen it, i cant find any screenies of it tho =/

This would do http://i97.photobuck...NewPendulum.jpg cause i can just move it onto a house or w/e =)

(adds a clock work store to area lol jks)

Cause for what im looking for is a like a clock tower to put in the middle of the street, but haing it on a house or w/e would work too.

Dark Stone Tavern.exe download <-

Dark Stone Tavern.esp Latest Esp Download <-

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Going to make it that you can fix this uo =D might do tat tonight :D

10.jpg

Town level 2 and 3 with dock and house of god upgrades -Below-

11.jpg

Note: Im looking for some one to make some npcs(il make the quest npcs) with AI i need them for some of the houses and guilds around darkstone. I need the npcs to walk around town eat sleep buy/sell items at stores interact with other npcs. I would also like some npc whic hare part of guilds to go to any dungeon(just find and loot) and bring items back to the black smith and sell weapons and armor to him to restock the shop. if any ones to take up this task send me a PM. I wont need this done till i have finshed the town more.

I took a look at the ESP file, but I will not download or run the EXE file.

I could make a small tower clock that could be placed in the town square area.

Or put something together on one of the houses.

The tower would be easier to place where you wanted it.

A house clock would look good if you had a 'town hall' or something like that.

11778-1190333137.jpg

ScreenShot420.jpg

Hmmm, i dont have an town hall :pints: The tower would be fine. and about the exe il make an omod version when realeased and a rar. It's just the exe compressed it a lot more instead of 101mb its 31mb with rar its 45mb still, not sure with omob.On the level 4 versionm of the town im going to have to convert it to a world space or w/e like the other citys so it dosnt kill as many fps.

Since I did not go to any places that have new objects or textures, I really did not need that stuff.

I use 7zip to create my compressed archieves. It compresses much better than ZIP or RAR archives. And as a bonus it will uncompress those other archives as well.

The 'tower' picture above would not be the one in your mod. I would make one that fits the architecture of the place. A spire tower like the houses have perhaps. If you have a graphic for the towns flag, I could put that on the clock face if you like.

Ok downloading is up

New version

all it dose is add all the optional esps to the installer so you get hallow hall vampire hunters and some others with it, they dont need dark stone tavern to run.

Download:Click Here

New Optional esp

dark stone tavern si patrols

Adds patrols to the world of Shivering Isles, about it really.

ScreenShot31.jpg

[align=center]Update 0.85[/align]

Fixed Quest bugs

Town Level 2 Added(half Done)

NPC Patrols Fixed

Smith Added

Town Person Added

Most AI Fixed

Pathing Fixed/Added

Omod Version Updated

Dock's Fixed!

Hallow Halls Patrol AI Fixed