DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] Ultimate Gemstone Collection

silver_fox_rival

Here is my latest WIP I'm working on. Here are some of the things that is going to be included in this wonderful mod.

th_AgateChalcedony.jpg

Agate (Chalcedony)

th_AmethystII.jpg

Amethyst

th_AquamarineII.jpg

Aquamarine

th_AzuriteCuprite-1.jpg

Azurite/Cuprite (Bluebird)

th_AzuriteMalachite.jpg

Azurite/Malachite

th_BiColorSapphire.jpg

Bi-Color Sapphire (Finished)

th_BlackDiamondII.jpg

Black Diamond

th_BlackOnyx.jpg

Black Onyx

th_Black_Pearl.jpg

Black Pearl (needs texture tweaks)

th_BloodstoneShowcase.jpg

Bloodstone

th_BlueOpalII.jpg

Blue Opal

th_BlueSapphire.jpg

Blue Sapphire

th_ChampagneCitrine.jpg

Champagne Citrine

th_Chicken_Bloodstone.jpg

Chinese Bloodstone

th_CitrineQuartz.jpg

Citrine Quartz

th_DarkBlueBeryl.jpg

Dark Blue Beryl (Finished)

th_Diamond-1.jpg

Diamond

th_EmeraldNew.jpg

Emerald

th_GarnetShowcase.jpg

Garnet

th_GoldenBerylHeliodor.jpg

Heliodor, Golden Beryl

th_GoldenSapphire.jpg

Golden Sapphire (needs some texture tweaks)

th_GreenBerylwithglintFX.jpg

Green Beryl (needs texture tweaks)

th_GreenSapphire.jpg

Green Sapphire

th_HotPinkTopaz.jpg

Hot Pink Topaz

th_IoliteWaterSapphire.jpg

Iolite, Water Sapphire

th_Jade.jpg

Jade

th_KunzitewithglintFX.jpg

Kunzite

th_LapisLazuli.jpg

Lapis Lazuli (needs a little transparency)

th_MexicanFireOpalRed.jpg

Mexican Fire Opal Red

th_Moonstone.jpg

Moonstone

th_OrangeSapphire2.jpg

Orange Sapphire

th_Padparadscha.jpg

Padparadscha (another Sapphire)

th_PeachBeryl.jpg

Peach Beryl

th_PinkSapphire.jpg

Pink Sapphire

th_RedSapphireII.jpg

Red Sapphire

th_RoseQuartz-1.jpg

Rose Quartz (needs some texture tweaks)

th_Ruby.jpg

Ruby (needs texture tweaks badly)

th_SnowflakeAzurite.jpg

Snowflake Azurite

th_SpiderMawsitsit.jpg

Spider Mawsitsit (needs more transparency)

th_SwissBlueTopaz.jpg

Swiss Blue Topaz

th_TanzaniteBlueTopaz.jpg

Tanzanite Blue Topaz

th_TealTopazII.jpg

Teal Topaz (Finished)

th_TopazImperialTopazShowcase.jpg

Imperial Topaz Precious Topaz

th_VioletSapphireII.jpg

Violet Sapphire

th_WhitePearl-1.jpg

White Pearl

th_WhiteSapphireShowcase.jpg

White Sapphire

th_YellowSapphire.jpg

Yellow Sapphire

And there are plenty more that I have in store for beautiful mod.

Here are a couple of the Jewelry Boxes that will be included in this mod as well too.

th_CherryWoodJewelryBox.jpg

Cherry Wood Jewelry Box

th_EbonyWoodJewelryBoxwithobjectinside.jpg

Ebony Wood Jewelry Box

I'll be making marble, alabaster and velvet Jewelry boxes as well.

There is going to be a store to buy, sell, make jewelry out of the ones that you will find all over Morrowind and much, much more.  This will be a GHF Productions Exclusive, so go to Great House Fliggerty to download this mod. TBA on it's release. I'll keep you folks posted on what is done on the mod. In the meantime, why don't you enjoy my coins mod.

Download Morrowind Coins (GHF)

Download Morrowind Coins (PES)

I turned four of my gems into .nif format already.

I insert them into the Morrowind CS. How else? aa_biggrin.gif

I plan on having 150+ gems in this mod. My friend is working on it with me. I still have alot of gems to make plus Jewelry boxes, etc. This is going to take a while that's why this mod is a TBA. Hopefully I can get better way to produce quality textures for each gem and faster way of UV Mapping them all and removing the black lines from the gem texture itself. Geez there is gotta be a better way...aa_wall.gif

• 2 weeks later...

this looks awesome! but you should really see if u can make it avalable for oblivion too =D,

i dont play morrowind anymore (the cd got messed up and since i have oblivion...), and i think alot of ppl do too

but still, really nice idea... me wants  :drool:

I tried doing this exact thing for Morrowind a while back lol. Never followed through with it though. Glad to see you're doing it. I found a site with a TON of free gem models on it. Have you already made all the meshes for the gems? Do you have any in game screenshots? Or are those in game screenshots? They look too good.

I hope you do make this for Oblivion though. I'd love to use some of these for loot in my Spire.

I tried doing this exact thing for Morrowind a while back lol. Never followed through with it though. Glad to see you're doing it. I found a site with a TON of free gem models on it. Have you already made all the meshes for the gems? Do you have any in game screenshots? Or are those in game screenshots? They look too good.I hope you do make this for Oblivion though. I'd love to use some of these for loot in my Spire.

Yes all of those gems right there are already made. I just need to turn them into .nif format which is going to take me a looooooooong time to finish because I'm making them, and then having to prep them for .nif format. Plus I have a gaggle of other things that I have to make/prep for Morrowind. So far I only have 4 out of the 150+ gems that I have to make for this mod actually done. Lol I know what your thinking, but I wish there was an much easier way to mass produce those darn textures! aa_wall.gif I pay a great deal of attention to detail, mainly because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my gamestones or any other work that I'm working on/involved in. So that's why it's going to take me a looooooooong time to finish it. Me and my friend are working on it together, but he's taking care of the store part for me. I'm just supplying him with the textures that I have choosen to make the store really fancy.

Ok ppl. Here it is. I'm not quite done with them yet, but here are the Jewelry boxes that I've made so far:

th_SeaGreenMarbleJewelryBox.jpg

Custom Textures inside using Blender's textures

th_SeaGreenMarbleJewelryBoxII.jpg

Using textures that I have collected using google

th_JetBlackMarbleJewelryBoxII.jpg

Black Marble Jewelry Box (still a WIP)

th_JetBlackMarbleJewelryBox.jpg

th_JetBlackMarbleJewelryBoxIII.jpg

Back of the box

th_BlueMarbleJewelryBoxII.jpg

Blue Marble Jewelry Box

th_BlueMarbleJewelryBox.jpg

Showing of the mirror of the box

th_BlueMarbleJewelryBoxIII.jpg

Don't the purple off of the 4 blue monkeys complement the blue velvet on the inside?