DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Unofficial Minecraft Thread

_echo

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/tp - This command teleports you to the Player that you exchange with

/ban - Bans the account of the person.

/banip - This bans their ip so they cannot come back again.

/solid - Changes Stone to a Adminium Block. (This only works with stone.)

/kick - To kick those nasty players.

/setspawn - This is where you can manually set the spawn at start.

/say - Talk like a server announcement, or speak from the console!

Lot of progress in the last days.

Here we see my fortress, with it's crown of threes reaching the heavens. Mish's garden, and Mob trap and my tree farms.

ourworld2.jpg

My castle has multiple seal able zones. the main walls are cobblestone sandwiched with gravel and sand, which falls and fills minor breeches. (I hate creepers!)

ourworld1.jpg

These were taken from the top of Mishaxhi's waterslide...which I'll let him tell you about.

So I should admit the reason for my inactivity.

And to my great surprise, we have a Minecraft thread. Perfect.

The reason I haven't been on TESA that much, is because I found Minecraft. I started playing it, learned how it worked, made things. Well, I got bored, so I thought I would go try my luck on the Minecraft Creative servers. The most popular (it's even mentioned on the official Minecraft.net) Minecraft creative server is something called World of Minecraft. I started playing on there quite a bit... Got to know the people there. Eventually, I joined the staff. And now I'm a moderator for that site.

So yeah.

That's where i've been. :lmao:

Edited by Lemon

Echo, you mentioned admin tools. Do you have a list? I'd like to know what's available.

Well they aren't exactly admin tools, but just tools that help with managing things, like a map editor, inventory editor, and world map generator.

There is MCEdit for map editing

INVEdit for inventory

Cartograph for world map

/tp - This command teleports you to the Player that you exchange with

/ban - Bans the account of the person.

/banip - This bans their ip so they cannot come back again.

/solid - Changes Stone to a Adminium Block. (This only works with stone.)

/kick - To kick those nasty players.

/setspawn - This is where you can manually set the spawn at start.

/say - Talk like a server announcement, or speak from the console!

Those are server commands via the server console, not tools.

A lot, at least 100, depending on server hardware and connection for practical limits. Mine hasn't started lagging yet but we only have 1-4 people online so far.

btw Mish, i noticed you tried to log in a few minutes ago and it failed. I updated the server. It should be back now.

Edited by Joben