DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN my sign changed? ARGH!

WhoGuru

I feel like I'm not really making an effort by not being especially annoyed, considering I'm usually so good at it; but "meh". So I'd be a Gemini instead of Cancer? I've come over slightly "whatevs" about it, though at least it sounds less unhealthy. As long as there isn't some prohibition on being stroppy.

Well, I'm still a Virgo (just- born on the 17th). So I'm kinda dissapointed; Virgo's boring, although from a brief glance around it seems I'm a little like a Virgo. Ah well, I've never really put much faith in things like this, as I always lean more towards "nurture" than "nature" (although my Chinese zodiac animal and element seem wierdly accurate).

I am SO happy for this change, actually. I am now an Aries instead of a Taurus. I used to kick myself because I always liked the Ram better than the Bull. And now I find out that I've been an Aries all along? Hell yeah! :lol:

I don't buy into the stuff (huge nuclear reactors in the sky indicating what your relationships will be like? I don't think so), but it's definitely one of those fun guilty pleasures to discuss your sign with people. :yes:

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I heard these changes only are for anyone born after 2009, because when you were born the stars where still in the right positions.

Not that it means anything to me, I'm with the-manta here (same birthday :D ) so I'm still a Virgo either way. :lol:

Really? Bummer. I quite fancied the idea of having a new star sign, even though I don't really get any of this astroillogical stuff.

Really? Bummer. I quite fancied the idea of having a new star sign, even though I don't really get any of this astroillogical stuff.

Lol, I love the way you put that! :rofl: Astro-illogical! :rofl: I'm now an Aquarius instead of a Pisces (or I would be if I was born after 2009 instead of in '77) but that makes no difference to me. I don't fit the description of either. Plus, I've never bought into horoscopes anyway. They're so vague, they could mean almost anything.

"There's travel in your future." No, really? I work two jobs and one of them is 27 miles away. Of course there's travel in my future! :P

Now, if it said something like "There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus" I might take notice. And I'd probably ask why Weird Al Yankovic was writing horoscopes.

• 7 months later...