DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

In Game Music - Do you personalize?

WhoGuru

You are the Doctor WhoGuru! :D I, too, have a key to the TARDIS and some (slightly) psychic paper! I presume you use this mod or one like it? :D

Yes! Murfy's TARDIS is always in my game. :huh: Eventually I want to learn to model and remake that control room so it will actually LOOK like the Tardis console. :cookie: One of these days.

Speaking again about music, I've added some more game soundtracks (at least partly) into the game. This time some from Anno 1404 (especially the combat themes,

),
(soundtrack's better than the game, meh), and of course http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2-huEhNAUo.

(Gotta love youtube... though I had to say finding an example from Anno1404 was hard...)

• 4 weeks later...

i downloaded several music addons from tesnex that i have really enjoyed. i have been meaning to add things in from my own collection.. i love movie soundtracks i think i may put in some from memoirs of a geisha, the last samurai, maybe some from gladiator, braveheart and lotr, and of course i will probably put something in from harry potter...

Really? I mean really? You know Doctor Who? You are now on my favoritest person list.

Can I be on that list too? I've watched all the New Series so far, and have really enjoyed it (Among my favorite episodes are Blink and The Library). I've seen some of the old ones, but I need to see more.

About music:

Currently I have the music disabled - primarily for performance. Also, I don't like mixing movie and game soundtracks, because I think that music belongs with the game or movie it was intended for - helping to create that unique experience when you watch or play it.

But, sometimes I do listen to my MP3 player when I'm playing OB.

• 7 months later...

I'm 53, so I go way back in the music scene. Three Dog Night was IT when I was in 7th grade. I played saxophone in H.S. Stage band and saw Chicago in concert when i was 15. So my entire town_01... folder is currently 21 Joni Mitchell songs - check out the song " If " sometime! One of the songs even uses the word Oblivious! lol