DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(WIP) Thrones & Clutter

RedDragonDreamer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooo  I likey.   :lmao:  I don't suppose you plan to make these open resources do you? I have a ruin for an Oblivion Realm I'm working on that that throne might look amazing in!  LOL With a bit of a retex to match the rest of the tileset I recolored.  :wave:

aa_biggrin.gif I  was planning a open resource and YES! Use it! I would love to see my work in anothers mod, retexture to your delight! Thank you! I shall pm you the finished nift once it's all done, what you can't see it the top of the coloume where the great welkede stones are placed, needs filling as it's blank there on top view, wanna fix that up before calling it finished.

Ah no problem! It's an Oblivion Realm for the Oblivion Realms Project actually!    :wave:   There's a WIP thread for it here. It's an open community project. Anyone can join in and build a realm. The idea is to expand the list of realms the game has to pull from as we're all dead bored with the stock realms and no one's bother until now.

If you ever get the urge to build something, you should try your hand at it.   :lmao:

Unicorn throne is fantastic! Didn't the lil 'blood well' coasters work?   aa_biggrin.gif   Sorry you had to cut em.  But the whole thing looks great anyhoo, RDD!

Keep trying .  I know you'll get the 'conan' throne to work! :)  

Next idea - something for a forest king? Maybe ivy and jade? These are just ideas - don't do 'em if you don't feel like it.   :huh:

Unicorn throne is fantastic! Didn't the lil 'blood well' coasters work?   aa_biggrin.gif   Sorry you had to cut em.  But the whole thing looks great anyhoo, RDD!Keep trying .  I know you'll get the 'conan' throne to work! :)   Next idea - something for a forest king? Maybe ivy and jade? These are just ideas - don't do 'em if you don't feel like it.   :huh:

Thanks, I aprciate the ideas, I like them. And yeah, I couldn't get the magica juice to connect kept getting a error about gravity and my knowledge of niftscope isn't good enough to know how to fix the error so it works. Trying to get the conan throne to work, placing some wold pelt meshes upon it atm.

@Bad Company, well soon as you want, I was going to make some more before the big release but maybe I should release now eh, and add to it  aa_biggrin.gif