DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Wellspring Vale

WhoGuru

Aww thanks guys! I really want this village to serve as something people want in their games just for immersion sake, not just as a player home or art gallery. :candle: I admit, Arthmoor's Faregyl Village inspired me a bit. 932.gif I love having his village in my game, just to pass through when I'm on the road and wanted to add something similiar near Kvatch where it's just so lonely!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had me back on page one with being able to buy paintings and haul them off to my other homes. Now you come along with more screenshots and all I keep thinking is "sold, where do I pick it up" :candle:

Building around the Ayleid stuff is a nice touch. But then I have a fascination with Ayleid stuff.

I'm also surprised you guys have all found such a large area that's not been developed yet. Kudos on that for sure.

And grond, you're doing a Sutch mod? Geez, how many of us have those things burning away in the background now? :clap:

Thanks Arthmoor! :wave: I have a serious love of all things Ayleid too. LOL We have some beautiful screenshots gathered together already for paintings so there should be a great selection to choose from in addition to a semi-secret screenie project Greenwarden and I are calling Cyrodiil Bunnies. aa_tongue.gif

Edited by WhoGuru

You had me back on page one with being able to buy paintings and haul them off to my other homes. Now you come along with more screenshots and all I keep thinking is "sold, where do I pick it up" :wave:

Building around the Ayleid stuff is a nice touch. But then I have a fascination with Ayleid stuff.

I'm also surprised you guys have all found such a large area that's not been developed yet. Kudos on that for sure.

And grond, you're doing a Sutch mod? Geez, how many of us have those things burning away in the background now? :rofl:

Well, I've built an enormous town northeast of the Tavern ( setting of TESA's Tavern Tales ). It flies the green owl banner of Sutch, and is in the general vicinity of the town that got cut from the game. I haven't bothered too much to find out if there's lore out there about the town, sutch as (hehehe) building style or racial majority. But yes, I'm almost finished with my ridiculous version of Sutch, a town that began as a place to put the patrons of the Tavern...

O Red, I'm nearly ready to build a road to your village. How's your progress going?

ps - I heart Ayleids too. :pints: Me doggy absolutely luvs bunnies...

Thanks much ladies! :hugs: You know, I started building in the CS around the well because I loved it which turns out is a good thing because I can't move it! It's used by the Ayleid Steps mod! LOL Can't shift it so much as a millimeter or we'll have floating steps! Found them when I went in game the first time to check my placement! :lmao: You can actually see the steps in one of the screens above.

The beauty of it is, while working up some dialogue for my Galleria lady, I'd decided I wanted her to mention stepping as the explanation for how she gathered such wide and varied paintings! :lmao:

MMmm kay. Did you create another "Won't be playing Oblivion without this" type mod? Because it sure does look like it! Go go .. go go!!

And just for visual effect ...

bunny.jpg

LOL Oh I do hope so! :hugs: and my what a gorgeous bunny you have there! aa_tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

About time I gave this a nudge I think. :lmao: Having been well distracted for the last month. Here are some new screens. I've done a bit of tweaking to the Exterior and am adding in a fabulous clutter resource Greenwarden found for me. :) Most gorgeous dishes ever.

Here are a few of the new clutter you'll find in each house:

dishes01.jpg

dishes02.jpg

And some pics of the village.

A look at the player house on the left and the Galleria house on the right from the Market

WellSpringVale01.jpg

This is a shot of the WellSpring Inn from the Market

WellSpringVale02.jpg

These are shots of the home belonging to the food seller. She grows her own you know. :)

WellSpringVale04.jpg

WellSpringVale03.jpg

and this is WellSpring Vale's small cemetery.

WellSpringVale05.jpg

ZOMG! squeeeeeeeee! Oh yes! :):):lmao:

Look- actual veggie gardens- because that corn you're enjoying didn't grow from that barrel ya found it in. I love those intelligent details!

And yeah- that classy yet rugged dish set from side777 adds even more distinction. :hugs: I can't wait to see this place finished.

Can't wait to see the final product, my game could use a new village (only one I have is Arthmoor's lol). Of course I have been "following" your progress with this one for a long time, before it was a village actually :thumbup: I feel out of loop now that im not on to poke you all night long :thumbup: I will need update PMs :thumbup: