DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] A Brotherhood Renewed

Arthmoor

I think I may just use Night Mother statues instead. They look just as cool and fit just as well and I don't need to have someone make a custom model for it :)

Going through getting your Anvil stuff merged in. That's some wicked work you did there. Would indeed have been a major shame to see it go unused. So bigtime thanks for that.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad it will finally be able to "see the light". :D

Are you saying "wicked" as in good or "wicked" as in "The purified version of the sanctuary is disturbing!" ? :P

For each brother/sister death, I created a little scenario with the clutter I've placed around.

For instance, one of the brothers in the training room was shooting the hay target with his bow, got knocked out by the rogue silencer who then put him on the target, then finishing him by shooting the arrows at him, on the target. :pints:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all pretty hard to see in the CS because of the fog. I haven't looked at it in game yet. But I meant wicked as in cool. I'm sure it's also wicked as in what an evil guy that silencer was :pints:

Noticed a missing mesh: tdbrotherhood\misc\blooddrip01.nif

Won't even be a stretch to make people have to kill off some wraiths or something to clear out the building. I just wish the CS wasn't such a pain when it comes to putting stuff down over the fog effects.

It's all pretty hard to see in the CS because of the fog. I haven't looked at it in game yet. But I meant wicked as in cool. I'm sure it's also wicked as in what an evil guy that silencer was :pints:

Noticed a missing mesh: tdbrotherhood\misc\blooddrip01.nif

Won't even be a stretch to make people have to kill off some wraiths or something to clear out the building. I just wish the CS wasn't such a pain when it comes to putting stuff down over the fog effects.

Ah yes, the damn fog effects that take most of the space. I hate them with a passion as well. :D

If I recall correctly, the fog was not placed at a strategic position, so simply dragging them all away from the level, then doing what changes/additions you want, then putting the fog back at its location would make things easier.

As for the missing mesh, it's a retexture of the waterdrip.nif file that had been coloured to match blood drips. I believe it would be easy to recreate it, as it is only a colour change. I do not have the mesh file anymore.

I don't have any issue with using SI. If there's something suitable in there that will work, then I say go for it. Not all the sanctuaries need a Sithis shrine. Either that or a Night Mother shrine works, and vanilla has a Night Mother shrine already.

And just fyi - I fixed the blood drop thing. Too dark to tell the difference, but it's done either way :rofl:

Hmm. Well. That fountain mesh is composed of many bits. Easy enough to trim the excess water flow from it.

Popped one of the water textures into Paint.NET. It doesn't seem responsive to color change when I play with the hue controls. And the fountain textures are beyond my ability to change and still have it look right.

And really, I'm not sure a blood fountain would really be all that fitting. It seems like a bit much even for the DB. They're more subtle than that. A fountain shrine would probably be fine as it is.

Hmm. Well. That fountain mesh is composed of many bits. Easy enough to trim the excess water flow from it.

Popped one of the water textures into Paint.NET. It doesn't seem responsive to color change when I play with the hue controls. And the fountain textures are beyond my ability to change and still have it look right.

And really, I'm not sure a blood fountain would really be all that fitting. It seems like a bit much even for the DB. They're more subtle than that. A fountain shrine would probably be fine as it is.

Yes, it would be a bit.....disturbing that they would have an endless flow of blood coming from a fountain, water it is. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

So. Ran into something I'd like to have placed, but realized doesn't exist. There are no ragged/tattered/dirty/burned/etc versions of the Dark Brotherhood tapestries, specifically the ones with the black hand on them. darkbrotherhoodtapestry01.nif. If I could beg someone to make a couple of different dirty and/or ragged textures for this that would be great. Don't really NEED burned ones, but they might come in handy at some point.

So. Ran into something I'd like to have placed, but realized doesn't exist. There are no ragged/tattered/dirty/burned/etc versions of the Dark Brotherhood tapestries, specifically the ones with the black hand on them. darkbrotherhoodtapestry01.nif. If I could beg someone to make a couple of different dirty and/or ragged textures for this that would be great. Don't really NEED burned ones, but they might come in handy at some point.

I'll have a look at making these for you tomorrow, Arthmoor. Shouldn't be very difficult. Besides: getting things dirty is always a nice thing to do! :noway:

I've created 3 new variants for the darkbrotherhoodtapestry01.dds: One with more bloodstains (and more dirty overall), one that's covered with stinking mold and a burned version. Normalmaps are included.

Get them at Filefront and let me know what you think. :noway:

I can have a look at your other request later this week if it's still needed.

Cheers,

StarX

This is a great idea, I was planning on doing something like it myself...eventually. As it is, I suck at making quests etc. but I can do interior design and some retexturing. If you like I could make a sanctuary below Nerastarel's house in Skingrad (the one full of undead-that's never explained). I could add NPCs, but I have no voice acting facilities and I cant get dialogue to work anyway. There is also no chance of me being able to link up any quests for it.

This is a great idea, I was planning on doing something like it myself...eventually. As it is, I suck at making quests etc. but I can do interior design and some retexturing. If you like I could make a sanctuary below Nerastarel's house in Skingrad (the one full of undead-that's never explained). I could add NPCs, but I have no voice acting facilities and I cant get dialogue to work anyway. There is also no chance of me being able to link up any quests for it.

:trophy: Sorry, im already doing just that with Nerasteral's house. laugh.gif