DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Dragon Palace Team

Mannimagnus

Hi everyone, I need a team to make a crazily enourmous mod, currently there are four members, me, Criticalx and Critterman, this thread is for sign ups to join in the mod, and also I need recomendations to either great, or short notice people to join the team, if you want to sign up for the challenge of creating this mod, tell me and I will add your name to the list, I need a scripter, custom mesher/texturer and modeler, then I need extra people to make NPCs and make the cells ect., the more people for that the better, so if you cant join please tell me, or tell me names that I can ask, and so the list begins:

Dragon Palace Team

• Mannimagnus-[Leader], Varies
  • Criticalx-[My assistant and 2nd leader], Varies
  • Critterman, Scripting, Quests and Retexturing
  • Red Dragon Dreamer, New Items/Objects

The Mod

The Dragon Palace is going to be a enourmous house espeicially made for the Divine Crusader,once you become the Divine Crusader, the quest for the palace will be enabled, you will have to enter the priory of the nine chapel to find a note left from the prophet, in the note he claims that a "Scroll of Eight Gods" is located in a deep dungeon guarded by a ferocious "dragon" [more will be revealed about the dungeon and the dragon after you join the team, as its a speical dungeon and creature], this scroll when used in the temple of the one will bring you up to the heavens to recieve a gift from the Nine, after you have defeated the "dragon" and removed the scroll from the "dragon"s gold chest [s.I. crystal chest retextur], and taken the bow with a quiver of endless arrows you will travel to the temple of the one, use the scroll and you will find yourself in a cloudy region, ahead of you a key on a crystal altar, surrounded by nine statues of the gods, they will "tell" you how they saw your deeds, to take the key and do your "duty" [which would be slaying daedra and going to get a blessing once a day], and that a palace is awaiting you, [but should you not "uphold" your "duty", or get an infamy point, the palace door will be locked to you, until you in the case of being neglectful of your job, actually doing it!, and in the case of being evil, walking the pilgrims way, then a day later you will be able to enter again], a portal will open to get back to the city, then a great "beam" of light will shoot down from the sky to the northwest [a retextur of Jyggalags beam from S.I.],you will then go to the elven gardens district to find a large gate opposite the entrance to green emperor way [since its empty anyway, and now it matches the temple/market/arboretum districts with the door leading to bridges], on the gate is a large red diamond [the diamond texturs taken from the amulet of kings, and put on the door], you will open the gate with it, when you go through you will find a golden bridge leading to the palace [a retextur of the other bridges to the arcane university/prison], the palace in front of you.

The Features of the palace

You will have your own throne room, full staff, dining hall, static archery range for the bow [when you shoot arrows at it your skill *will* increase], static training room [same as the range, but for your melee weapons], silk shoes and a robe as well as a crown, with the same stats as the armor of the crusader [as an alternative for mages], you will now have the ability to tell your knights to abandon the priory and attend the castle as guards, there will be a large healing fountain in the courtyard and a garden with every plant in Cyrodiil, Camoran's Paradise, and Oblivion, you also will have your own jester who will juggle in front of your throne as long as you sit on it, [he will be right in front of you so u can tell him to bugger off anytime], when you ask imperial guards for directions they now have a new bit of dialogue about the palace is outside the elven gardens district, there will be another armor stand in the training room like the one at the priory but it also holds the bow, there will a library with every book in Cyrodiil and S.I., a pool, a aquarium [no worries about that, their is already a resource by Phitt], a animal exhibit, private quarters [with all the essentials, enchant/spell altars ect.], it will never rain in the palace area [Vince made the script for that], there will be a balcony off a tower with a great view of Cyrodiil, a waterfall and a full chapel, but with no once a day system, a piano with which you can play[musical keyboard required], a white unicorn thats invinceable and has a speed and strength of 100, the unicorn will have a saddle unlike other unicorns, reins for stearing [will be taken from alien slofs horses] and have a red diamond on its head, like the gate at the start, and the abilty to name it, you will have a banker who once a month will give you a leveled tribute from the church, amd a master trainer in every skill.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So thats the mods plan, as requested.

Mannimagnus

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manni if you want to recruit folks the best way is to tell them about the project so they know if it's something they'd be interested in or not. 932.gif Some pics of work that's been started is also a good way to get folks interested. Good Luck. :rofl:

[EDIT] Also, do not start recruiting for voice actors now. You will just get folks interested and when work is months away yet, they'll quit and you will have to start over looking for VAs. It is WAY too early. You should at least wait until you have the dialogue written and added first.

I think I'll join as a scripter... depends on what the mod is though :P

I dislike working on mods that don't interest me, I found that out the hard way... :D I should have enough time to help out until september (school starts :P ) but even then I should have time for a little scripting...

If I can think of anything else, im going to add it, I want this to be the multi purpose house, with anything you could ever want, i'll add you to the list Critterman. :pints:

There, your added, you can start retexturing anytime you want, the gold colour im looking for is a light yellow gold, like a septim coin colour, :rofl: so feel free to start whenever you like.

If I can think of anything else, im going to add it, I want this to be the multi purpose house, with anything you could ever want, i'll add you to the list Critterman. :pints:

There, your added, you can start retexturing anytime you want, the gold colour im looking for is a light yellow gold, like a septim coin colour, :rofl: so feel free to start whenever you like.

Ok, problem... I can retexture pretty well, but I have no normal map generator. I could always send someone the files and they can generate them for me or something (for most programs, all it takes is a click of a button).

And what do you want me to retexture?

Ok, problem... I can retexture pretty well, but I have no normal map generator. I could always send someone the files and they can generate them for me or something (for most programs, all it takes is a click of a button).

Ok, fast travel to either the imperial city arboretum, or marker district, then turn around and go through the door, the bridge leading out to the either the arcane university/prison district will be in front of you, that needs the retextur, if you could give it that the septim coin gold colour, it'd be great. :pints:

oh and if you want to send the files to someone to generate them is fine, someone here should know about where to get a map generator, I think Yevic knows.

Ok, fast travel to either the imperial city arboretum, or marker district, then turn around and go through the door, the bridge leading out to the either the arcane university/prison district will be in front of you, that needs the retextur, if you could give it that the septim coin gold colour, it'd be great. :rofl:

oh and if you want to send the files to someone to generate them is fine, someone here should know about where to get a map generator, I think Yevic knows.

Ok great, I'll ask around for where i can get a free normal map generator... if I have to I can do something *cough* *cough* to make my crazy bump trial work again. :pints:

I can generate normal maps for you if you need them :pints:

I can generate normal maps for you if you need them :rofl:

That would be great :pints: but I'd hate to bother you every time I needed a normal. I'll try to find a way to get it working for myself but if all else fails I can at least send you the bridge texture since Manni needs it for his mod.

@Critterman:Do you have S.I.?, because if you want to do it, there is a Sheogorath regalia needing a retextur, pm me for the details if you want, :smug: , but one thing at a time right?. :rofl:

Yeah I have SI, you can just PM me what you want it too look like and I'll get to it after the bridge :pints:

Can you also collision it for me?, same collision as the normal bridges :rofl: , or is it already collisioned?.

I'm only retexturing arn't I? :coffee: When I retexture I'm using the same exact model (with it's collision) and simply copying it and adding a different texture to it.

Cause I have no idea how to collision objects :book:

I'm only retexturing arn't I? :coffee: When I retexture I'm using the same exact model (with it's collision) and simply copying it and adding a different texture to it.

Cause I have no idea how to collision objects :rofl:

In that case, yes your only retexturing. :lol:

I feel like a boss of a workplace. :book: