DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #19

Glaedr

The Lurker's Lair

Welcome to the Lurker's Lair! This thread was inspired by the one of the same name on Bethesda Game Studios' Forums.

The Lurker's Lair is place where you come share with us your latest experiences and your everyday life. It's a cosy place to sit back and enjoy good conversation, consolation and encouragement but spammers beware - that's not a ticket to free reign, the rules still apply here. You've got to stay on-topic, even if the topic is as simple as "How's life, pal?"

TES Alliance's Lurker's Lair plays with the same set of rules as Bethesda's, found here.

Here's a quick reminder of them :

1. No spam. Any post that is not informative or adding to the discussion is considered spam.

2. If you come into the lair to be disruptive it is trolling. No trolling.

3. All rules of the forum apply here in the Lurker’s Lair and are to be followed.

4. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

5. If you observe someone breaking the rules, please either ask them politely to stop and explain nicely why or send them a nice PM. If it continues, report them to a moderator.

And so, without further ado... Welcome to the Lurker's Lair!

In the last thread we learned that :

• Yevic likes Jerry Springer
  • These threads breed like rats which is what bunnies breed like
  • Manni loves to torture us with his mods.
  • Manni will never learn how to put the rules form the Beth forums in these new threads
  • Dark is popular
  • Animals love the roads
  • Donnato gots good horses
  • Zaldir and Manni are telepathically connected when modding
  • Manni thinks its :imao:
  • We all live in scary places
  • IS is good at making sig bars
  • Sigs can get long...
  • WhoGuru has her coffee back
  • WhoGuru hijacked the site adds with coffee :D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally back from Grandma's interesting, she lives with my aunt. We came to move this crazy antique desk to my dads hous, but they didn't empty it first, so we had to do that, it was filled with candy XD

My aunt had a ton of people over for dinner, one person was....a down right sterotype, actually a little funny XD

My Aunt likes to feed her dogs people food, and I had brought my dog with, she's....a fat dog :rofl:

So I came in from moving that desk to find her licking a som beans of off a plate on the floor, I was like *nnooooooooo*, in slow motion mind you.

So now I've got a dog ful of beans that sleeps in my bed.....nice

Another thing, earlier I sawon the news that lightning had struck an apartment building, they showed it on the news, I thought it looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on it.

Turns out it's right down the street from grandma's. The roof had burned and collapsed into the third floor, prety sure the whole building has to be moved out due to the water damage, nobody in the building had renters insurance which just....sucks

Then now I'm just sitting at home on the computer.

This neighborhood is so dark! No streetlights, to quiet.

So I turned on some music and lights, now in the computer world, so I think I'll be fine :lmao:

LOL Sounds like you had an interesting day Yevic! A desk filled with candy? I need to visit your Grandma obviously! XD

And I pity you for the bean filled dog! Last week one of our cats found my chocolate bar and ate half of it. XD My eyes were watering all night!

I pitty you Yevic.. that is NOT a pleasent smell to have going off in your bed.

My dog would not touch beans, even in gravy, she was not a stupid girl.

Umm yay, got my new elf out finally! After 10 tries with that lovely glitch where you cant change the hair or eyes.

LOL Yea cats eating chocolate either makes them sick or makes them pass gas like their blowing up a hot air balloon. XD

thats because chocolate is bad for dogs and cats, infact its listed as a poison.

Edit:

Rider, I feel for you, I really do! I have had ideas in my head I just cant get to the creation phase, its been an issue with me for a while, even when I used to draw a lot.

Finally back from Grandma's interesting, she lives with my aunt. We came to move this crazy antique desk to my dads hous, but they didn't empty it first, so we had to do that, it was filled with candy XD

My aunt had a ton of people over for dinner, one person was....a down right sterotype, actually a little funny XD

My Aunt likes to feed her dogs people food, and I had brought my dog with, she's....a fat dog :rofl:

So I came in from moving that desk to find her licking a som beans of off a plate on the floor, I was like *nnooooooooo*, in slow motion mind you.

So now I've got a dog ful of beans that sleeps in my bed.....nice

Another thing, earlier I sawon the news that lightning had struck an apartment building, they showed it on the news, I thought it looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on it.

Turns out it's right down the street from grandma's. The roof had burned and collapsed into the third floor, prety sure the whole building has to be moved out due to the water damage, nobody in the building had renters insurance which just....sucks

Then now I'm just sitting at home on the computer.

This neighborhood is so dark! No streetlights, to quiet.

So I turned on some music and lights, now in the computer world, so I think I'll be fine :lmao:

:rofl: now thats great. sounds like a good evening all in all. laugh.gif