DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #19

Glaedr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, anyways. I made a new character. Draenr's cousin Caelnir. He's a priest unworthy.gif he was from greenheart, the place where the shipping depot was where draenr took the boat to northpoint in high rock. yes, i memorized most of the cities in all the provinces of tamriel :D

How come you said knock it off to me and not to Glaedr?, he was doing it too. :D

Because Glaedr added all his while I was in the middle of making my post. I did yell at him in the shout box. :yes: and you can see I edited my post above as well.

Awesome CC! Are you going to write a background for him too? Or have you already and I missed it? :wallbash:

Nope! Not yet. I will be making a vast amount of characters. I make NPC's and Companions in the CS as the character's family members and assistants/friends etc. and I make characters of Draenr's family and friend's point of view. I might put up my bosmer characters up in the files as companions in a pack. :rofl:

Nope! Not yet. I will be making a vast amount of characters. I make NPC's and Companions in the CS as the character's family members and assistants/friends etc. and I make characters of Draenr's family and friend's point of view. I might put up my bosmer characters up in the files as companions in a pack. :wallbash:

You'd die at the sight of my Bosmer. :rofl:

Nope! Not yet. I will be making a vast amount of characters. I make NPC's and Companions in the CS as the character's family members and assistants/friends etc. and I make characters of Draenr's family and friend's point of view. I might put up my bosmer characters up in the files as companions in a pack. :rofl:

Ah very cool! Sounds like you really get into your characters! :wallbash:

oh, lake placid is a good movie. havnt seen it in forver though.

whats this i hear about character stories? *dusts off old novel with the title "Glaedr"*

and heres a topic who will like. what is your fave weapon to use in war type games, excluding grenades. :wallbash: