DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #19

Glaedr

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want your "bloke" do look like DarkRider?, maybe I can create him, im great with making faces.

manni, "bloke" is australian for guy or friend or person er w/e. like instead of saying that guy over there, they say that bloke over there. laugh.gif

manni, "bloke" is australian for guy or friend or person er w/e. like instead of saying that guy over there, they say that bloke over there. laugh.gif

Its the same here, I just put it in " because its not the proper term, unproper terms should have " either side, but thats just my opinion. XD

For some reason the sunglare mod doesn;t work for me......not sure why.

Unless it only shows up under certain conditions?

Really? Sunglare works in any condition though of course if it's cloudy or stormy you wont see it. Are you running any weather mods? Or mods that affect the sky? Either one of those can screw up Sunglare.

Really? Sunglare works in any condition though of course if it's cloudy or stormy you wont see it. Are you running any weather mods? Or mods that affect the sky? Either one of those can screw up Sunglare.

I just unchecked Natural Enviroments, hopefully that'll fix it :D