DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #22

Glaedr

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's taken me all day to track down my school notebook. as it would have it it was in one of a half dozen storage containers (not to spoil the ending but it was in the last container). At any rate, progress was slowed by the trek down memory lanes (my memories need more than one lane of traffic). Why is it that we hold on to some things that are absolutely useless? :rofl:

I know just what you mean. It took me several hours, earlier, working on cleaning my filing cabinet so I could make some room on my desk for this semester.

I mostly shredded financial papers from 1995 and such, but lots of stuff I put right back into the cabinet. I did give away several things today though so I'm proud of myself. I have too much stuff, I really need to let it go.

Greenwarden may be as excited as I was to learn I had printed "the Story of Myr'Maad the last queen of Meer" and the author signed it "Arrow" I wish we could find her.

Sadly I did not find copies of the other two stories.

I had such a headache that I took 2 tylenol and a nap, and woke up still worrying about my camera. Decided to give a reward. You can buy it on Amazon and eBay for less than I'm willing to pay to get it back.

I barely even had the books when I was in school. Half the time I just left them in my bag as the teacher taught...never used a locker...cause that means if they want they can search "your" locker when ever "They " want to..Not that I ever kept anything illegal. I just did not like the sort of trickery they used.

Ow, I have too many 10 pound books to be carrying around in a bookbag.vava.gif

And in my school they just get a drug sniffing dog go through the halls. They only open the locker if the dog sniffs something in it.

Ow, I have too many 10 pound books to be carrying around in a bookbag.vava.gif

And in my school they just get a drug sniffing dog go through the halls. They only open the locker if the dog sniffs something in it.

I had at least 20 pounds in my bag. I caused a bit of trouble by going to the princepel and saying they where damaging my back. They asked why I never used a locker and I told them stright out I was not gonna give them access to my stuff.

In the school I attended we never had lockers or anything for our stuff, we had to carry it with us all the time. It was terrible on days when sports gear was need too, that was multiple bags to carry.

I also remember having to carry Art gear and sports gear every thursday, damn I hated that. Was not gonna leave £100 of art gear in a class room for someone to steal :thumbup:

In highschool I always used my locker as I did not want to carry all the crap with me, we did not have to worry much about break ins because it was noisy and one or two class rooms always had the doors open. That and if you were caught in the halls and were not either one of the good students or a rat... (one of which I was) you were chased out of the halls :thumbup:

College I just lugged stuff around, but I rarely had more then 2 classes a day.

Yevic, I loaded it on, but I started a new character, I had a female character but im not sure... Im having trouble feeling for my characters lately in FO3. I dont even know if I have my original character (which I felt attached too).

I loaded it on, but I started a new character, I had a female character but im not sure... Im having trouble feeling for my characters lately in FO3. I dont even know if I have my original character (which I felt attached too).

Try playing a specific character, like a bad/good/neautral character, and make decisions based on that during quests, you'll most likely find some new things which keeps it interesting :)

EDIT:

:thumbup:

Had to share this, someone who uses one of my house mods made this :P

http://www.littommye.net/test/party/house_party.html

Not sure why the couches/chairs are red though, they must have a texture replacer :)

Try playing a specific character, like a bad/good/neautral character, and make decisions based on that during quests, you'll most likely find some new things which keeps it interesting :clap:

EDIT:

:)

Had to share this, someone who uses one of my house mods made this ;)

http://www.littommye.net/test/party/house_party.html

Not sure why the couches/chairs are red though, they must have a texture replacer :D

Oh I normally play good (I found the Pitt was hard to play good though, its a very grey quest IMO), however I can't seem to create a character I like.. I find them all so ugly. Keep in mind my FO3 is Mod-free ATM.

One of these days I may actually play FO3...maybe. Ok maybe not. XD NOt while I've so much fun modding for Oblivion to do! Woot!

*gets out stopwatch*

Look into the center, do not move your focus

*you are getting sleepy....very sleepy, when you awake you will feel an overwhelming urge to play Fallout" :yes: