DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #22

Glaedr

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I love the taste of some beers, many wines, and a few liqueurs. I like summery fruity drinks, and chocolatey frothy drinks, and drinks of all kinds. I love champagne, and sparkling wines.

But I don't drink anymore, out of respect for my husband who used to be a heavy drinker and quit due to health issues. I've never been a heavy drinker, just a social drinker, so it was easy to let it go.

When I was younger I was a heavy drinker,Newcastle Brown Ale,Jack Daniels,Bacardi..you name it I drank it.My drinking was becoming a serious problem until I had a very big wake up call from the Doctor.Incredibly I managed to stop drinking completely for many years and now I can have a glass of wine without the need to finish the whole bottle.

When I was younger I was a heavy drinker,Newcastle Brown Ale,Jack Daniels,Bacardi..you name it I drank it.My drinking was becoming a serious problem until I had a very big wake up call from the Doctor.Incredibly I managed to stop drinking completely for many years and now I can have a glass of wine without the need to finish the whole bottle.

if my mom finished a bottle of wine she would be out cold, she blames old age as she cant last like in the old days :)

I was actually told by a former co-worker he would never fully trust me because i did not drink, seems to feel that sober ppl arnt trust worthy :yes:

thats sad... there is actually an old guy that lives near my highschool. he's drank so much that he seems to function better when he's drunk than when he's sober, and he dont fuction to well sober either...

and thats great dark! isnt it nice to be out of the chains?

Lol. Can you get a pic of the sky arth?

Not really. My cell phone camera sucks and I don't have anything else. Besides. It's dark now :oblivion:

ouch, that sucks. where are you in that pic?

Uh. You see the faint cross-hair in a circle just SW of where it says San Bernardino? That's where I'm at. The radar shot makes it look worse than it is, the smoke is up pretty high and isn't anywhere near the ground. It's all blown east from the fire that's between LA and Lancaster. But it is all from a single fire, started by an unknown arsonist down next to a ranger station in Angeles Crest.

Not really. My cell phone camera sucks and I don't have anything else. Besides. It's dark now :oblivion:

Uh. You see the faint cross-hair in a circle just SW of where it says San Bernardino? That's where I'm at. The radar shot makes it look worse than it is, the smoke is up pretty high and isn't anywhere near the ground. It's all blown east from the fire that's between LA and Lancaster. But it is all from a single fire, started by an unknown arsonist down next to a ranger station in Angeles Crest.

That would have been cool to see.

Well I guess I gotta wait till the next storm for anything fun to happen

Well there's a reason the fire department isn't putting forth a great deal of effort to beat back the eastern flank of the fire. Bad government policy has forced them into a situation where they let the fire burn until it begins to threaten lives and property because the environmentalists won't let them in to manage the forest growth.

So yea, it's become a matter of "regulation" that we have these large wildfires. Every year this happens, and it's always in a new spot that hasn't burned in decades.