DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #22

Glaedr

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you people spend too much time looking at your own characters instead of the wonderful lush green world around you. OR, the blasted ruins of the Wasteland, whichever. :yes:

XD Thanks to the UL mods I spend way too much time looking at the lush green world of Cyrodiil thank you! So hard to get any questing done when there's the whole of Cloud Top to explore!

XD Thanks to the UL mods I spend way too much time looking at the lush green world of Cyrodiil thank you! So hard to get any questing done when there's the whole of Cloud Top to explore!

Can't tell you how many times I've been modding RST and found a UL conflict and thought, "Wow...that's beautiful...completely in the way...but gorgeous!" :yes:

Well fortunately unless you've made changes to places, the only UL that's going to give us fits is Cheydinhal Falls. Gorgeous, but most definitely in the way XD

ULs for Fallout 3 eh? I bet if someone proposed it there'd be at least a bit of interest. Probably not under the official UL banner since we still haven't filled up Cyrodiil yet but I'm sure someone could start the ball rolling!

I want hugs! :D Pass some my way dammit.

Our landlord (slumlord) who has been trying to find a way to evict all his remaining tenants (nine or so) for over a year now. My husband's mugging a couple weeks was just the excuse he was waiting for. With the money gone, we obviously couldn't pay rent. When I spoke to him before leaving for NY last week, he said "No problem." and today he served us with an illegal 5 day notice to vacate the premises for failure to pay rent. :D

Ohio Tenant-Landlord Law is very clear. It's 30 days notice and then he can go to court to get a 72 hour eviction served. Idiot. I'll be informing him of this tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm now sifting through trying to find a good deal on a Townhouse or house for rent, wondering where in the hell we're going to come up with the money in the next thirty days wherever we go and also wondering at what point life says "Okay, you've had enough, here's some good luck!" :shrug:

I want hugs! :D Pass some my way dammit.

Our landlord (slumlord) who has been trying to find a way to evict all his remaining tenants (nine or so) for over a year now. My husband's mugging a couple weeks was just the excuse he was waiting for. With the money gone, we obviously couldn't pay rent. When I spoke to him before leaving for NY last week, he said "No problem." and today he served us with an illegal 5 day notice to vacate the premises for failure to pay rent. :D

Ohio Tenant-Landlord Law is very clear. It's 30 days notice and then he can go to court to get a 72 hour eviction served. Idiot. I'll be informing him of this tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm now sifting through trying to find a good deal on a Townhouse or house for rent, wondering where in the hell we're going to come up with the money in the next thirty days wherever we go and also wondering at what point life says "Okay, you've had enough, here's some good luck!" :shrug:

I would not worry. Chances are if you confront him about the illegal part he will back off. Or he might not. But if you need hugs im here *huggles*

One must be careful in how far to push a fight like that. If the guy wants to sell out badly enough, at some point he'll no longer care about the law. Best bet is to get out while you still have your property intact. A friend of mine learned this lesson the hard way when he fought back against an illegal eviction notice and dragged the guy into court. Well, while they were all in front of the judge (nice alibi) the entire complex burned to the ground under suspicious circumstances. Nobody was ever able to prove anything, but we all know what happened. Turned out the complex itself wasn't the cash cow the guy had, it was the land underneath that greedy developers wanted for yet another strip mall. So he got paid by the developers for the land, AND cashed in on the insurance for the buildings, AND got rid of all the people who wouldn't leave.

So don't let that happen. I hate to see people get screwed like that.

Thanks Snackoon. :shrug:

@Arthmoor - We are going to move, definitely. :D We've been wanting to for a while but money troubles have kept us here. The place is horrid. I don't want to actually drag him to court, just get him to realize he needs to give us the 30 days to move out. There are still 8 or 9 other tenants he hasn't found a way to evict yet so thankfully we're not holding anything up. Should be safe enough for now to take the 30 days and we need it to try and find the money somehow. :D

It's not fair :D

I'll try and send some luck your way *shoves four leaf clover in computer screen*

I hope you get it :shrug:

*sighs*

So what type of townhome are you looking for?

Something not moldy, loaded with mildew where the pipes burst every winter and we spend weeks without water. :D For a start.