DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #25

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG taco salad is my favorite food... ever. Then its BLTs :) (what? I'm easy to please)

EDIT 2: Wait... is that a mortar and pestle in the background? Wow... a RL alchemist! unworthy.gif

How something could ever rank above a BLT, I dunno lol

BLT's are the bestest of the bestest food ever anywhere. :drool: I loves them sooooo much. *drools*

A few things just happened that we should all be aware of:

1. Oubilette has been released! (Well, it's down for now, until some bugs are fixed, but it's been released!) Big congrats, and thanks, to all participants in the contest, and beta testers, and other helpers, and DarkRider!

2. InsanitySorrow has finally come out of his shell! Yay! Congratulations on the YellowDragon promotion IS!

3. It's Holloween, night of ghoules,ghasts, skeletons, and candies! Yum-yum! :D

4. WhoGuru has indeed achieved partial cookie Nirvana, if only for a few moments. Nom nom?

:thumbup:. And thats all for my Saturday news update! >:)

A few things just happened that we should all be aware of:

1. Oubilette has been released! (Well, it's down for now, until some bugs are fixed, but it's been released!) Big congrats, and thanks, to all participants in the contest, and beta testers, and other helpers, and DarkRider!

2. InsanitySorrow has finally come out of his shell! Yay! Congratulations on the YellowDragon promotion IS!

3. It's Holloween, night of ghoules,ghasts, skeletons, and candies! Yum-yum! :)

4. WhoGuru has indeed achieved partial cookie Nirvana, if only for a few moments. Nom nom?

:D. And thats all for my Saturday news update! >:)

:thumbup: Have to save this post for posterity somehow! :) Just have to!