DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #25

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Exits a Vault while Bill, Zoey, Louis and Francis wave him goodbye. As Cliffworms passes by a nearby rock, an army of Templars cheer him. He then turns to the door leading to the Forums and open it.

Hellloo!

Sorry for not responding in some time, I decided to take the time I invested in modding to put it in actual gaming, an activity I didn't do for a long time. So I played a lot of Left 4 Dead, Medieval Total War and Fallout 3 lately. But, somehow, and with each passing day, Oblivion modding was calling on me. :cry:

So I wish welcome and greetings to all the new members I missed since my *departure* a month ago.

I still haven't had the time to try the Oubliette, but will do as soon as possible! I do not know who is the winner, and know nothing of the levels included. I want to keep the surprise!

This being said, I'm back in black! (For now...)

Cliff!!!! :cookie4u: About time you crawled out from that cave and visited us again! :fun: I missed you!! Good to have you back.

That's an intense smiley! (The woohoo one)

Yes t'was about time! I was also very busy with jobs here and there. So I'm back! For how long, I do not know. :P

(I was expecting the Lurker's Lair thread number to be at least 75!)

That's an intense smiley! (The woohoo one)

Yes t'was about time! I was also very busy with jobs here and there. So I'm back! For how long, I do not know. :cookie4u:

(I was expecting the Lurker's Lair thread number to be at least 75!)

Welcome back!

And the shoutbox has definitely slowed down our thread eating! tongue.gif

Teenagers should be put in work camps? :cookie4u: Normally, this would be the part where I hit you, but I know there's more to the conversation than that little part, so I'll let it fly. :fun:

Here's a screenie of one of my old desktops I was able to save:

Desktop.png

*I was a big fan of Black & White back then and I still am. :P*

And here's the current one I'm using at the moment:

Desktop-1.png

Teenagers should be put in work camps? :fun: Normally, this would be the part where I hit you, but I know there's more to the conversation than that little part, so I'll let it fly. :P

Here's a screenie of one of my old desktops I was able to save:

Desktop.png

*I was a big fan of Black & White back then and I still am. :P*

And here's the current one I'm using at the moment:

Desktop02.jpg

I love Black and White! And I have Sim City Societies too, only played it like once though...

My desktop:

Desktop02.jpg

Thanks to nottlong for the nice background!

And uh, interesting conversation there echo :cookie4u:

*cough*

"Sexy Beach 3 complete" ?

:cookie4u:

Thats a very big screen btw.....lucky

Duel screening a 19" and 15"

And shush. Further up in the conversation my friend was like "Try this" and I had no idea what it was at the time. Its long gone. Its taint will no longer infect my computer. :fun:

And Xini, you should check out the Zune XP desktop theme. It makes the interface black and orange, and would go well with your current background.

O.O Ok.. I thought echo was a girl :scary: boy do I need to update my information on ppl here :shock: sorry Echo my bad.

I am having issue with ppl here, I thought Xin was a guy, Echo a girl, thought Manni was older then he is.. geez :2guns:

wasnt tabula rasa a new MMO? well somewhat new? I recall a crap load of hype around it.