DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #25

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo snow, we are expecting another foot or so here by Wed, all I have to say is "About damn time!"

I hear ya!

They announced heavy snow on Wednesday as well. There's already a bit of snow now, and the very first snow fall was two nights ago. Taking a walk on the first snowfall, during the evening, is always very pleasant. :lmao:

I was under the assumption that Canadians hate snow. Like, don't you get sick of it?

My parents used to live in upstate new york where it snowed a lot, and they told me how much they are sick of it. I thought everyone up there hated it biggrin.gif

Anyways, down here everyone likes snow. Especially anyone going to school, cause the schools practically close down even if there is a chance of snow laugh.gif .

We had a bit of snow in October this year though, which is odd.

I hear ya!

They announced heavy snow on Wednesday as well. There's already a bit of snow now, and the very first snow fall was two nights ago. Taking a walk on the first snowfall, during the evening, is always very pleasant. :smarty:

You don't know how much I agree with you on that one! I live on a farm so walks are just wonderful, I actually cant wait until the weekend, take a nice long walk in the snow! :down:

@Critter: Canadians love snow and any that say they hate it are traitors to the country and need to be shipped out ASAP! Snow is great, I love snow and the more the better!

ALL of the ppl there would hate going to school here Critter, you need a bloody ice storm topped off with 2' of snow to make us even think about slowing down for a day! :wave:

:cookie4u: The cookie is there simply as an excuse to use the emoticon lol

You don't know how much I agree with you on that one! I live on a farm so walks are just wonderful, I actually cant wait until the weekend, take a nice long walk in the snow! :wave:

I guess I'll be taking a nice walk tonight. There's currently a small snowstorm outside that'll continue until tomorrow morning. I'll take a couple of pictures. :smarty:

I really prefer evenings and nights because the city lights are reflected by the snow, removing the darkness of the night for the prettyness of the snow. :down:

ALL of the ppl there would hate going to school here Critter, you need a bloody ice storm topped off with 2' of snow to make us even think about slowing down for a day! :cookie4u:

We also have to fight bears with our barehands on the way to school!

Oh I can imagine, its been snowing all day in Ottawa here and they were saying you guys were getting hit harder then we are here.

I just heard an interesting report, a bus is jack-knifed O.O seriuuslt thats new lol

Aye! got myself a few bear skins from those fights!

Oops gotta go XD work be done!

Snow is always pretty, although it started to drop some freezing rain on us farther south and then some rain, I do hope it doesnt effect the snow much.

Uh-oh.

Hello icy streets and roads tomorrow! (And news reports with images of people falling on their butts on the sidewalk. XD)

We got lucky, it did not freeze, that or we dumped enough salt down to deal with it AND there is still snow! :)

How was last night Cliff?

Awww poor Who, if I could I would throw a snow ball your way, likely cause the city down there to freak out and shut down for the winter until they thought it was safe! XD

Awww poor Who, if I could I would throw a snow ball your way, likely cause the city down there to freak out and shut down for the winter until they thought it was safe! XD

:) You're not kidding! They'd think death was falling from above or something. :down: Columbusians are hysterical in winter.

I know eh? I still remember the first snow day in DC after Obama was elected because his reaction was all over the news :rofl:

Sad part was that every Canadian was thinking the same damn thing as him lol

Oh yeah, we don't get snow days here in Chicago XD

We're to used to the weather :P