DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] New Castle Interior Tilesets

StarX

Hello there allies,

This topic is mainly to get feedback and suggestions for some freshly textured castle interior tilesets. These will be used in my own projects, but will also become available as a modders resource. The castle interiors in Oblivion are pretty boring, so I will be adding some more color, materials and ornaments to create variety.

Enough talk! On with a few pics:

A marble castle pillar, with some golden accents:

pilar01complete.jpg

A variation of the above:

pilar01completeVariant2.jpg

A close up the show some of the details:

pilar01detail.jpg

I thought about doing something like that. At first I wanted to use the Serentin symbol (from my vampire project), but figured it would be handy to more people if there were no direct references to any of the factions. That way they can be used anywhere. smile.gif

I thought about doing something like that. At first I wanted to use the Serentin symbol (from my vampire project), but figured it would be handy to more people if there were no direct references to any of the factions. That way they can be used anywhere. smile.gif

Yeah that would be best. Or make a version without symbols, so modders can just add in what they want.

Looking good though, I like the colors very much.

Speaking of symbols, I've always wondered why there aren't any flags on flagpoles or whatever flying over any of the castles and palaces. Banners are nice and all, but you'd figure at least someone somewhere would put up a flag, right? And nobody has ever done a resource for them either.

Those marble columns look really nice btw.

Yeah that would be best. Or make a version without symbols, so modders can just add in what they want.

Looking good though, I like the colors very much.

I could always make a version without symbols as an option I guess. Though I think most of the potential users would want to use something like this straight out of the box.

Speaking of symbols, I've always wondered why there aren't any flags on flagpoles or whatever flying over any of the castles and palaces. Banners are nice and all, but you'd figure at least someone somewhere would put up a flag, right? And nobody has ever done a resource for them either.

Those marble columns look really nice btw.

I recall seeing something flag-like in Mr.Siika's Castle Seaview, not sure though... Otherwise it would be a nice request for the TESA or BGS forums.

Thanks for the compliment. :thumbup:

I recall seeing something flag-like in Mr.Siika's Castle Seaview, not sure though... Otherwise it would be a nice request for the TESA or BGS forums.

Yeah, Silka has a flag-like thing (more of a pennant) flying from one of his ship models too. I was thinking something more in the traditional flag shape and size. I've tried twice before to get something rolling via BGS, so I guess I can give it a try here instead :thumbup:

Yeah, Silka has a flag-like thing (more of a pennant) flying from one of his ship models too. I was thinking something more in the traditional flag shape and size. I've tried twice before to get something rolling via BGS, so I guess I can give it a try here instead :D

Just saw your request thread, hope that someone picks it up!

Here's a picture of a floor and ceiling for a large hall, should look great in combination with the pillars!

FloorAndCeiling01.jpg

And a brazier:

Brazier01.jpg

Marble walls:

FloorAndWalls01.jpg

Wow, all of that looks great Star! The colours are really quite fitting to the matierals, and are still very attractive! Great for a high-scale place! I do appriciate that you decided to keep the golden accents throughout the structures (save the floor). Great stuff again, Star! I hope this continues to grow, as we will all be looking foward to the release (Or, at least I know I will be!)!

Wow, all of that looks great Star! The colours are really quite fitting to the matierals, and are still very attractive! Great for a high-scale place! I do appriciate that you decided to keep the golden accents throughout the structures (save the floor). Great stuff again, Star! I hope this continues to grow, as we will all be looking foward to the release (Or, at least I know I will be!)!

Thanks! I didn't test it ingame yet, so I still need to see how it looks when used together. But I probably need to finish my katana's first! smile.gif

Looking very nice... as always!

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any UV's edited to work better (I know some of the beth UV's are painful, though most architecture ones I've seen haven't been horrific) or something.

Pacific Morrowind

Thanks mate. So far no problems with the UV's, but I'll sure ask your help when needed! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...