DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] The Oubliette

DarkRider

Can I vote even though I have not finished it?

Will try to finish it, but I´m not sure if I can make it, some of the lvls are hard to figure out :cry:

LOVELY mod, not been into gaming about a week before I found/knew about this mod, but this changed that and now i´m starting to get gaming again :) thanks to Yevic for pointing it out, your a life safer ;)

And I got a new, and lovely, forum at the same time, double up :) Lovely vid DR, btw :)

Yugi

I'm having trouble, I can't remember what level, VII maybe.

I can't figure out what to do in the room after the underwater section in the tomb of unrest. I hear a voice but I can't tell what it's saying and then there's that light that goes around the room and lighting shots, I can't figure it out!

:cry:

I can't figure out what to do in the room after the underwater section in the tomb of unrest. I hear a voice but I can't tell what it's saying and then there's that light that goes around the room and lighting shots, I can't figure it out!

:cry:

Spoilers in this thread :)

As for the question, I´m not sure were you are, sorry :)

yugi

Can I vote even though I have not finished it?

I would strongly suggest against this, would be best to play it and enjoy it. Afterwards you can vote :yes:

We have a discussion thread for any help/talk about the Oubliette. Please take any chat there so you do not spoil anything for others who have not played or got far in the mod.

:yes:

There's nothing more to do there, a dead end... just go back the way you came and go down the second passage.

TESA's 2009 Halloween Challenge Winners

• Best Overall Scare Grand Champion: Yevic

• Best Creature Scare: Critterman

• Trickiest Level to Complete: WillieSea AND WhoGuru

The final Version of The Oubliette is nearly ready for upload, once it is it will be hosted here and mirrored elsewhere for the masses. Thanks to everyone who competed you all did a great job and our first Halloween masterpiece has been a huge success! I hope all of you will return to compete again in Next Halloween's challenge! :candle:

• 5 years later...

Hello Dark Rider! Could you please add a working download link to the Oubliette again?

I refer to this request: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1518201-where-can-i-find-the-oubliette/

Edit: Thank you for the re-upload! :thumbsup:

You did not yet fix the download-link in the first post, so for everyone who is looking for it, here it is:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1883-the-oubliette/

Edited by Tamira

• 10 months later...

A huge and exhausting dungeon.  Really love some of the special effect, like the flying skull and the elastic walls.  5 Stars

Note that in the fire trap in the Terror cell, the only mechanism in the CMTTrigzoneScript to progress from the trap, having the PC's health lowered to below 9 by the fire damage effect can easily be avoided indefinitely by by a PC with just moderate restoration or alchemy skill, or one wearing the Fire Ring or various other combinations of effects.  Without going into the CS and figuring out that he has to let his health drop, he will be stuck there.

Edited by LeftyScaevola