DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oubliette Chat Thread - SPOILERS INSIDE

WhoGuru

Your Impression of the Oubliette!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of TESA's first Challenge?

• OMG fun fun fun in the oh so missing sun.
    • I died. Over and over you evil modders you!
    • There was an Oubliette?
    • I just came for the cheese.
    • Could have been better but not much.

Welcome to the Oubliette Chat Thread. :D Here you may discuss the mod, the levels, etc... Because the Title is spoilered, you don't have to spoiler your posts. You may also post those screenies you've been stocking up but can't show off yet because of spoilers! :) Please, if you post screens of the end rewards of the Oubliette, put Spoiler tags on them for those in here looking for help that haven't finished.

However, until the voting for the Oubliette is finished on Saturday, November 7th, you may NOT reveal which level is yours if you're one of the modders. :wave:

A warning, if you have not played the mod, have not finished the mod and don't want to know about what happens ahead of time, well then you should not have clicked on a topic CLEARLY marked SPOILERS then eh? No complaining if you're own curiosity ruins something for you. You've been warned. :)

:D Play nice and carry on! We're on the Honor System here folks.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, if your stuck AT the door, as I said there is a chair, with some skeletal remains on it, on the chair (and very hard to see) is a key to open it.

Just a shot from the Oubliette, doesnt show much but I dont want to spoil it for ppl just yet lol (well if your here you already have seen some of this anyway)

Bump in the Dark

Thanks Shen, I know exactly which chair you mean. I`ll go back and look again. Wicked looking char. :)

Just couldn't wait could you Red. Driving you crazy eh :)

Fair enough. I had fun with version 1.1.1

Just wanted to say that it was an experience to play though a mod with so many different talented authors.

I would gladly do it again.

And here's my gal Ananasi' after surviving the ordeal (to add in with Red):

hobgoblinz.jpg

WOW! just noticed I leveled up in that place. Time to rest!

Okay that was fun...for a minute. Thought I must have missed something so I went back to an earlier save and searched again,twice, but no keys and now I`m stuck in the hole below the statue with no key for the door...again.

edit: and by the way noones spoiled anything for me so far.I don`t look at what I don`t want to see, besides I wasn`t here for awhile. :)

The key your looking for (if its the hole with spikes under it) was a bit of a pain, I had to turn on clipping, the key you want is in where the skeletons were, up the stairs to the left, its in that broken coffin (I just TCLed back up).

I don`t think thats it Shen. There`s no spikes just some dead skels and a dead zomby or two. I`m just at the start inside VIII.

I don`t think thats it Shen. There`s no spikes just some dead skels and a dead zomby or two. I`m just at the start inside VIII.

You are in Namira's Halls then? In the room where Namira's Statue is on the pedestal, there's a balcony and on that balcony is a trap door, the key is in that hidden room lying on a bed.

Oh... umm... thinking.. crap, im drawing a blank.. damn.

`S ok Shen. Getting to be time to go anyways. I tried to look in the CS but no soap. Don`t know if I can finish this. Everyone else got through it, it can`t be this hard. I don`t mind a challenge but there needs to be some clues.