DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #30

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) they have pump limits in place there?!

Course here your getting hit so hard that its not economical to fill up large tanks sometimes. On top of that July 1, the HST takes over as our tax.

*groan* Why must they push new taxes? They can say it's only for the good of the county, but it's only so they can milk off of people who used to be immune to certain taxes in my eyes.

Edited by InsanitySorrow
Removed drug references

*groan* Why must they push new taxes? They can say it's only for the good of the county, but it's only so they can milk off of people who used to be immune to certain taxes in my eyes.

Its not that bad actually when you look at what your being taxed on, yes I am sure you will notice some changes (myself it will be the gas mostly), other things, like movie tickets will actually go down because for some strange reason they are still at 15% tax.

Course we will have to watch for companies trying to be nasty and steal money by changing costs, I know one guy wrote to a paper saying that the place he gets his therapy was just effected with 5% tax, now they are telling him its 5%+the new 13%. I wanted to write in and tell him he was getting ripped off by the place there, or he doesnt know how to read the forms.

I've 2 weird dreams in a row now.

Last night's dream I had involved TESA. :rofl:

The dream of 2 nights ago involved panicking pigs. XD

The panicking pig dream involved about 6-9 pigs going insane over something, ending with a farmer using a dart gun to sedate them from about 10-15 yards away. The pigs made loud squeals when they got hit by the darts. XD

The dream I had last night involved what amounted to an adventure with a group of allies, through dungeons, cliffs, etc. At one point, there was a road-block that would burn you up if you weren't fast enough. (But wouldn't harm you if you wasted no time.) Greenwarden then made a cameo in the dream, to give advice on how to quickly get out of the danger zone. :)

Edited by Jheuloh

*holds flashlight under chin and intones in best spooky voice*

"JELLO, MY WISDOM IS AS A LANTERN IN THESE CAVERNS OF CONSCIOUSNESS. I WILL BE YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE THROUGH THIS MURKY DREAM REALM....BUT NOT FOR FREE. GIVE ME COFFEE FIRST."

...:trophy: Cool dream, Jello!

*holds flashlight under chin and intones in best spooky voice*

"JELLO, MY WISDOM IS AS A LANTERN IN THESE CAVERNS OF CONSCIOUSNESS. I WILL BE YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE THROUGH THIS MURKY DREAM REALM....BUT NOT FOR FREE. GIVE ME COFFEE FIRST."

Oh, man, I'm out of coffee! :trophy:

...XD Cool dream, Jello!

Lots of my dreams are really crazy like that. This wasn't the first time TESA made its way into my dreams either! Once, WhoGuru entered one of my dreams as an adventurer, and WillieSea produced a high quality motion picture. ;)

my tesa dream involved faceless people sitting in a classroom being lead by none other than IS!! And the crazy thing about it... he didn't have an english accent. Now I do not know for sure that he does but I can pretty much assume that he does lol...

:trophy: