DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #30

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh rah for my biologist aunt, who brought me to my favorite pet shop! :P

Same place I adopted Khalil from, and on June 10th, 2010, I got to hold & pet another gecko today. :hugs: It was called a "Crested Gecko" (picture here; http://www.jmgreptile.com/cimages/crested009.jpg ) It let me pet it, and the main thing I noted, was that its skin actually felt rather smooth. (Usually they feel 'tough', because the scales of geckos usually are more armor-like.) My aunt petted it too, usually she doesn't do that sort of stuff.

It was a glorious day. :wave:

Edited by Jheuloh

yea... doesnt quite work that way Si. with every new reptile comes a new tank, heater, light, etc to buy for them. you're suppose to put them through two weeks at least of quarantine before introducing them to the same tank as another pet. that way they dont share diseases and such or bring new ones in. A TV you just plug in and go. :)

Note to self, do not leave pets with Si-Shen. :)

Edit:

you're suppose to put them through two weeks at least of quarantine before introducing them to the same tank as another pet.

Two weeks? I was always told 2 months of quarantine. (Or 6 months, depending on the author.) :)

Edited by Jheuloh

Leave me a dog or cat and your safe lol...

There was a guy walking around Anime North with a ferret and then some staff brought in their new kitten... it was sooooo cute. It cause more traffic jams then anything :)

OMG!! KITTEH!! *and the big burly man stops to oggle the kitty* :)

The easiest way to get females to talk to you is to have a kitten or puppy with you. It works.

EDIT: And you must be holding them, not leashed.

That would only work for so long with me, I buy real dogs, so they get too big to hold :wallbash: and as for cats, well mine tend to always grow to the size of a small dog! LOL

That would only work for so long with me, I buy real dogs, so they get too big to hold :) and as for cats, well mine tend to always grow to the size of a small dog! LOL

If I ever do adopt a dog, I'd probably end up adopting an ex-racing greyhound. :P All 60-80 pounds of hound. :wallbash: