DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #31

Si-Shen

Eh, everyone else is posting their desktops. I'll post mine.

I did decide to remove some junk first, though.

BetterDesktopJuly2510.png

It's actually 1280x1024, but I have yet to find a better place to upload my random photos then Photobucket.

Set photobucket to upload up to 1MB files. Should be good enough to cover most all your images, and wont compress them unless they go over that 1MB limit. My desktop image is actually 1920x1080, but the image file is 2MB.

I cant stand bright wallpapers, makes finding things difficult. I tend to stick with dark ones, usually space themed.

And nice, Beat Hazard :), got that myself. Just got to rank Elite 12 today =P Suicide mod is... hard :) only completed one song on that mode.

Sure....why not?

Though mine is pretty boring compared to everyone elses

It's more interesting than mine, which is pretty much unmodified Windows 7, albeit with too many icons (I'm starting to wonder if Program Manager was such a bad thing after all!) I think it's perhaps a little too unmodified, but I don't really "do" Windows.

gallery_3_1_77802.jpg

(Original resolution 1920x1200, quartered and jpegged to save space).

Eh, everyone else is posting their desktops. I'll post mine.

I did decide to remove some junk first, though.

It's actually 1280x1024, but I have yet to find a better place to upload my random photos then Photobucket.

Furries!! so cute!

Si used to go to many furry sites but finds very few backgrounds in my res.

I'm not much of a fan of furry & anime style anthropomorphic creatures (the more like the source creature, the better!) I do like Khajiit/Argonian type anthropomorphic.

Edit:

clayman2.png

Who would've known that although Clayman can't do a hand-stand to save his life, he can pull off a marvelous head-stand?

Edited by Jheuloh

:rofl: now you're going all yoda on me.

alright, remember how i said we have like, twenty cats? well, i've made it a point to pictorially document all of them. XD here's a few that i saw over the last few days. they like to hide. :)

Our cat, and for the life of me, i could NOT get her to look at the camera. XD

100_0786.jpg

Calico cat that hangs around.

100_0785.jpg

That very same cat eying our bird. :)

100_0782.jpg

One of two black kitties that i know of.

100_0784.jpg

The other black kitty.

100_0788.jpg

My Gma's house cat, whom i could also NOT get to look at the camera. XD

100_0787.jpg

This cat is awesome. She has Sky Blue, almost light grey eyes. She's the only one of the group that i have yet to get a hand on.

100_0790.jpg

And just for kicks and giggles, our horse dog. XD

100_0781.jpg

We have more cats than what i have there. i know there's another calico, saw her in the bushes while petting the other, but was too lazy to get up and go get a pic of her. There's also a long-haired grey and white three-legged cat that i call Hops that i hvnt seen in about a week, another black cat, plus a few more that i hvnt seen in a while, as well as around 4-7 kittens that i hvnt seen in a few weeks. XD Yea, we run a zoo... :lol:

hmmm I need to post my desktop, but its stuffed if stuff, on both screens o.o;

That makes me think, how about a picture of your actual desktop...? By which I mean, y'know, your desk.

I guess I should start; and while not featuring much of my actual desk, at least this "one I made earlier" has some elements of my lair in it, including some games-related tat such as my DA:O artwork (as in the posters, not something I've attempted myself), a Vault Boy bobblehead, and somewhere in the distance, a headcrab eating a jug. :grr:

I can't remember what I was looking at. "Groovy things in space", I think.

gallery_3_1_287.jpg

Ooooo someone bought some of those posters, I was thinking of getting the 3 pack myself! :P

And the letter opener because I just like swords of all sizes lol

The posters really do look very impressive them framed!

The letter openers are cool, too: the Grey Warden one is better for the sword purist, but the Darkspan one is also cool for connoisseurs of the fugly. :grr: I'd recommend getting them from the official Bioware store, though, since their partners charge unbelievable amounts for postage.