DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #31

Si-Shen

Hmm, I could get used to this. The charcoal theme, I mean.

Neat fact: Our eyes translate the color yellow as brighter then white, even though white is purer. Also a neat fact: White is not a color, nor a shade. It is classified as a Monochrome. And unless I remember incorrectly, it is the only Monochrome that exists in our vision range.

I suppose I'm going to be dismissed as being rather silly if I attempt to claim that white isn't a colour but a small insect that lives on bananas. Oh well. Right now I'm trying to come to terms with that eternal conundrum of a lurkers' lair of how do I lurk and post all at the same time? After all, I'm not so much a quantum state as... erm... clueless.

:yes: oh it's okay vometia were all a bit confused all the time. To be quite honest I dont know why it is called the lurkers lair. And also welcome to the Alliance :lol: hope you have a great time here.

EDIT: shouty is up all!

Edited by Galvon

XD oh it's okay vometia were all a bit confused all the time. To be quite honest I dont know why it is called the lurkers lair. And also welcome to the Alliance :lol: hope you have a great time here.

Thanks very much. :)

I confess I've been this way before, but nobody warned me there'd be... other people. So I bravely ran away screaming. :yes: Anyhow, nice to be back amongst such a groovy crowd. :)

:lol: glad you think of us as a "groovy crowd" I think of us as "a bunch of lunatics playing with computers" well thats some of us at least XD

I'm not necessarily seeing any significant difference between the two definitions. :yes:

And another warranty pays for itself. I just got back from Best Buy getting a new lap top. They decided the old one was too expensive to repair and junked it out. Under the warranty, I was able to apply the price on a comparable computer to a new upgraded one. I'll get it tomorrow after they finish setting it up with all the updates.