DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #31

Si-Shen

:rofl: I feel safe where the crowds are.

And it's time for another round of "Show off your Desktops!" And...I think I'm gonna lose this round. :rofl: My desktop's a mess.

*snip*

I like the background image, very cool :D even with the clutter :P

Oh, and my desktop is pretty lame right now so I'll just pass on this one :lmao:

Edited by Critterman

I :rofl: the Lurker's Lair! It's where I post the most often. I don't even tread in the Shoutbox all that much.

Same here. I find it hard to keep up with the shouty :rofl:

Its nice and comfy here in the Lurker's Lair :lmao:

<_< lazy. :P i'll get a new pic of my desktop up in a lil bit. bro wants PC. :D

/Start Rant

Man why does my life suck?

1) been looking for a job.

2) find a computer techincian job and then told I'm not "qualified" for it. Even with ~10 years of experience and an assisociates degree.

3) still no girlfriend. Oh well like i have the money for one anyway.

4) tired of building this vault on Fallout3 and have barely started clutter still have areas to finish the layout.

5) anything i cant think of.

/End Rant

So hows everyone doing?

Love kitteh Dark Rider!

Desktops looking nice

Your not qualified enough with that Dsos?

After college I got told "Im sorry but your over-qualified for the job" more often then anything else.

I shall post my DT later :)

Now to get cleaned up and dive into my brothers b-day cake!.... ok ok I will have lunch first witht he family... but THEN the cake! Especially since its got icing made with maple syrup!!! OOOOO the sugary goodness!

I can already feel the additional weight adding to me! :)

• Upvote 1

I am afraid there is no help needed with the icing... sooooooo goood!

OMG! Jello has a pic of a giant lizard that shall be the doom of us all! lol

My current background.

Desktop3.jpg

Yes, yes, I like Tali and if you don't congrats, I made my choice, I am happy with it, make your own and be happy.