DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #31

Si-Shen

I like the xenomorphs, but they're lacking in the intellect department in AVP.

Remeber the first alien-predator battle, when the xenomorph spazzed out on the floor after going through a wall? :clap:

yea, i do remember that, of course i changed all that when i played the AVP game. :cookie4u:

omg, really? :thumbup:

omg, really? :thumbup:

I bet a lot of people in my high school would destroy things on the same level the two people in the article did, if they knew they could get away with it.

Oh wait, they already do that when the authority figures aren't looking. :cookie4u:

Edited by Jheuloh

destroy things yes, but put a living gecko in a microwave? he wouldn't do that to a person, so why the hell would he do it to an animal?! Maybe he would like to get microwaved, so he can feel the pain it causes as it cooks you from the inside.

Sooo... we had a nasty little storm go through, apparently a tornado touched down someplace west of me too. Oddly enough, nothing on my property was harmed, yet I had to drive down the road and cut up some trees in the way :thumbup:.

On top of that, half a tree fell over on my grandma's house... and cause no damage really :thumbup:

lol. dont you love that? we sit in like, a dead zone for storms. we arnt hardly ever hit by any of the big ones, which i sa shame because i like big stomrms. :thumbup: anyway yea, we've had times like that. everything around us is falling down, but yet nothing of ours is harmed. :thumbup:

So today I got my hands on a iPad of my own. Been using it a little, and boy do I love it. I found a free app of Nethack, which I was really excited to get, and I've been trying to put my books on it so that they can be read by my iBook app.

Taking more effort then I thought it would, though.